Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Judah, Quillin-Guerrero is Moving To April 27th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This **** genuinely pisses me off. They are screwing this guy out of his prime years and he's getting the Ajose treatment. WBC better enforce this damn fight after Judah and not Khan Damnit...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It's the same night that Martinez is fight Murray on HBO. It's going to be a good night of boxing but Feb looks pretty crappy now.

Comment

If Garcia is legitimately hurt then its fine only postponed till April that's not bad.

Comment

Well Canelo is ducking every fighter in the World so every body is following his steps :smileysex"peeleft:

Comment

this is probably a convenience injury to keep Garcia's fight windows aligned with certain guys. if Lucas can fight a stay busy fight perhaps in early may, there's no reason the mattyhsse fight can't be made on the September Mayweather card

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Im telling yall! This is all part of the plan to only fight TWICE this year, Judah and Kahn.

Danny Quack Quack Garcia.
              You really think so?? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                Well Canelo is ducking every fighter in the World so every body is following his steps :smileysex"peeleft:
                I don't think it's Canelo I believe it's his promoter at this point they're trying to preserve him.

Comment

I actually don't have much problem with a Khan rematch, it certainly sucks for Matthysse though. I would laugh real hard if Zab beat Garcia and then he fought Matthysse

Pretty much Mattysse should move to 147 because he is more likely to get a decent opportunity there and he is just as likely to land a shot with a bigger name than Garcia as he is to land a shot with Garcia it seems. I guess he could hang out at 140 but don't really see a reason why and if he was coming in that heavy he might as well get used to a higher class sooner rather than later.

Comment

Honestly if Judah uses his boxing skills and stays focused he can beat Garcia remember...Judah was up like the first four rounds when he fought mayweather years ago when they were both in their prime he was beating Floyd to the punch in every exchange but then he lost focus Judah can win.

Comment

If there's a boxing god out there and he wants justice done he will let Judah school Garcia. And get Matthysse his long awaited shot.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X