Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Reaction When Ortiz Threw That Jumping Headbutt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    LOL. Floyd picked him up?

What about the 20 other times Ortiz was using his head?
    Now you want to make up stuff,*****

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
      I was shocked but quite excited. I thought, okay Ortiz don't care about points now, he's gonna turn it into a dirty war. Bring it!!! But... How wrong I was... two seconds later he was trying to kiss Floyd and make up. I just don't get it. I guess Ortiz is mentally weak... Anyway, the rest is history. I don't blame Floyd for the chump punch, Ortiz freakin asked for it, I just feel a like we got robbed out of something much more interesting.
      My sentiments exactly soooo disappointing...

Comment

My reaction when Ortiz headbutted?

I stood up and yelled, "Take a point! Take a point!"

*Cortez calls time, Ortiz walks over to Floyd*

I swear to God (no lie), as Ortiz was walking towards Floyd with his arms open, I shouted, "Give him a kiss and apologize!"

*Ortiz goes over and kisses Floyd*

I was like, "Holy ****! He KISSED Floyd?!" (I was just yelling **** for the heck of it)

I was going bananas, my guests were glued to the couch watching everything without anything to say.

As for Ortiz headbutting and being serious for a moment, when Ortiz headbutted Floyd LIKE THAT where he jumped up and rammed Floyd, I KNEW he was just frustrated and got caught up in the moment. However, I did NOT expect that ending.

Comment

I wasn't shocked cuz I saw him do it or attempt to do it 2-3 times prior.

What I was thinking was he was an idiot for doing it because he just had his best flurry in a round or more and he basically killed the momentum by getting the point docked.

Then the KO happened and was like oh ****!!!

Comment

I was like;

"Wow, that was a blatent headbutt, got to be a point taken for that"

Then I knew it would be downhill for Victor from there but I didn't expect it to come so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by CuBaN HaWk View Post
              Live? I was in utter shock and then I kinda laughed because I knew in the back of my mind Victor would crack under the pressure, but never thought like that.

I then thought was a extremly unpreidtable & bizzare chracter Victor is.

While it was going on my interpretation was Victor was trying to get nasty but he went about it wrong way. Also shock how the "wrong way" it was.

Comment

i jumped up and said, "WOW. that some ****ed up ****. Floyd is mad and hes going to **** Victor up big time"

but i thought floyd was going to punish him badly and ko him by the 6 or 7th round then the 2 piece flew and Victor was on the canvass. EVEN BETTER

all of my Puerto Rican friends didnt like what Victor did then when floyd hit him, they said Ortiz deserved it
                Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 09-20-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

"What the hell. Is this kid a ******, how can you be so blatant''.

Comment

When he did that I knew floyd had broke him down, you could see he was very discouraged in that fight, thats why i crack up when ppl said that if floyd didnt KO him he woulda made it more competitive an possibly won. I gave Ortiz a punchers chance, and when I seen that he wasnt able to hit floyd like he wanted i knew it was over. But to tell you the truth I didnt expect Floyd to break him down that quickly.

Comment

I thought that the fight was over, as Floyd was starting to take over in a big way and Victor clearly didn't want it. It was Judah part 2, but this time I though Mayweather had enough time to put on a show while beatin the brakes off him.

I'd noticed him keep putting his head in there and trying to butt Floyd subtly then tried another not so subtle one but I was still shocked to see him launch himself so high and hard and follow up with a punch there is no way any of that can be justified.

Comment

Working...
                      X