No announcement yet.

Group of 7 Teens brutally attack and run over a man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Tunney is infamous around here enough already. He's in half of the posters sig for his dumb remarks. Pretty soon he's going to have to switch to another alt.

Lol, he's in half their sigs as a joke while 95% of posters are on his ignore list for destroying him. The little mama's boy is pathetic!

Comment

this is just disgusting ... what a bunch of cowards ... I can't wait until the brothers get a hold of them in Jail ...

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
        this is just disgusting ... what a bunch of cowards ... I can't wait until the brothers get a hold of them in Jail ...
        You and I both. I wonder though what had to be going through their minds to think that it was okay to do what they did.

Comment

fry all 7 of em.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            The reality is, this is nothing new or rare in America. Every single year something like this happens and everytime a news agency reports it they make it sound like it's so incredibly shocking.

Racially motivated killings happen every year in this country and will not stop.

These kids just threw their lives away for something that is so stupid, they will realize it in jail. Now they are going to be the ni66ers in jail because they will be the minority to the Mexicans and Blacks who run the show from the inside.If I was them, I would wear a phone book around my waist and make sure I practice my butt clenching techiniques.

On a side note, Freddom aka Tunney is the biggest low life piece of trash in this place. Him, Jack, Stones, Wazza and the rest of them are racists, terrorists sympathizers and cry baby whiners who put you on ignore.
            i wish they get thier **** pushed in but i doubt that.....these mofos are gonna get protected by the aryan brotherhood, which accordin to the stats are still the most dominant prison gang in the whole US....

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Lol, he's in half their sigs as a joke while 95% of posters are on his ignore list for destroying him. The little mama's boy is pathetic!
              I guess that's why he's always on the internet. Ignore function doesn't work in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                i wish they get thier **** pushed in but i doubt that.....these mofos are gonna get protected by the aryan brotherhood, which accordin to the stats are still the most dominant prison gang in the whole US....
                Not even close, the Aryan brotherhood are a minority to blacks and Mexicans. They are a very small percentage and needed to make an alliance with the Mexicans just to survive. There are less white people in prison than any other race, so that doesn't even make sense.

When Michael Vick went to prison, he had to pay off the Mexicans for protection, true story.

Comment

How much better would this world be without scum like this and that racist freedom?

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                    How much better would this world be without scum like this and that racist freedom?
                    Just a little much better, at least NSB would be down a couple of ******s.

Comment

You seem like a smart guy boxing tech

Comment

Working...
                      X