No announcement yet.

What if there's no rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Rematch will happen in September,will be a huge fight and the ppv#'s will the 1.5-1.8 million maybe more considering people will actually think this is the guy who will finally beat Floyd
    If there is a rematch Floyd will put a bunch of BS demands in the contract. One being Maidana has to use pillow gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
      I don't care if there is a rematch or not. I think Mayweather won 8-4 and I thought Chino looked like a dirty and sloppy fighter who hit Mayweather on the back waaay more often than he hit him in the face or stomach.

Floyd won. Time to move on to Pac, Khan, Thurman, and Porter to finish out his career.
      I would like Floyd to fight Khan next, but that's out of the ? becuz of Khan's religion. If Maidiana's style is the key to beating Floyd he will stay away from Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        He at least finishes his mandos in style, unlike your pretty boy on his bike all night. Maidana raped him.
        Maidana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lapie or whatever his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I think Mayweather would make the proper adjustments and win clearer this time, so a rematch not happening wouldn't be too bad IMO. However, who else is there right now? Fights with Thurman/Porter need to marinate for next year. Rematch is most likely happening.
          Porter has done just as much as Guerrero, Ortiz, and Maidana. If Porter was Latin Floyd would have fought him already or fight him next.

Comment

Originally posted by Miggaty View Post
            What would that say about Floyd Mayweather if he doesn't give Maidana a rematch?
            nothing, he clearly won the first fight. anyone who isnt biased or stupid could see that, it wasnt close at all. competitive but the decision shouldnt have been in question and wouldnt have been had it not been a mayweather fight.

Comment

Been following boxing since 1989. Pipe down tosser.
              Haha,

Was that when you were a cruiserweight in the amateur smoking weed with your dad who's a boxing trainer?

Stop messing around.

Comment

It is rematch or retire at this point but clearly rematch is a done deal even all the other Welterweights are setting up fights it seems so who else is available?

Comment

I don't think a rematch is warranted.

Maidana gave Floyd a tough competitive fight but he lost.

It will happen though more than likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                    The rematch would sell lots of PPV if they change the name of the fight to something like "this time i let you use your gloves" or something like that.
                    war chino!!!
                    Been following boxing since 1989. Pipe down tosser.
                    oh snap! shots fired!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X