No announcement yet.

Boxing is such a beautiful sport it brings tears to my eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing is such a beautiful sport it brings tears to my eyes

The mental strength needed, the skill, the will, the determination, the pressure. These guys are modern day genetic elite gladiator type warriors.

There's almost nothing like that moment the two fighters are in the dressing room getting ready to walk out while the national anthem is going on, then the staredown in the ring after Buffer's routine. Boxing has a very distinct feeling to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      There's almost nothing like that moment the two fighters are in the dressing room getting ready to walk out while the national anthem is going on, then the staredown in the ring after Buffer's routine. Boxing has a very distinct feeling to it.
      DANG. You know whassup. Boxers are the epitome of the true Alpha male.

Comment

every boxer deserves respect, getting in that ring vs another man whos been training for months away from hes family so he can feed them to knock your head off

all for our entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010
          Well said!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

no other sport captures passion, skill, strength, endurance, heart, will, and pain all at once. I love it and that is why its been my life for over a decade.

Comment

Yes
              No tears but goose bumps all the Tim and the occasional boner

Comment

The decades of pain and struggle one has to endure to make to the top along with the constant opposing forces in and out of the ring. Serious courage. But most fighter wen asked about the physical mental and emotional pain and struggle just shrug. It's something people dream about having the balls to do

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
                  The mental strength needed, the skill, the will, the determination, the pressure. These guys are modern day genetic elite gladiator type warriors.
                  I don't know nothin' bout no mental strength, skill, will, determination or pressure. I mean how hard could it be to fight 3 minutes at a time while getting a one minute break inbetween rounds.

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  every boxer deserves respect, getting in that ring vs another man whos been training for months away from hes family so he can feed them to knock your head off

all for our entertainment
                  yeah, respect, almost as hard as playing 18 holes of golf in a heavy wind.

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                  The decades of pain and struggle one has to endure to make to the top along with the constant opposing forces in and out of the ring. Serious courage. But most fighter wen asked about the physical mental and emotional pain and struggle just shrug. It's something people dream about having the balls to do
                  But they don't have the balls to do it so instead they talk their idiotic trash about every fighter in the world on the site.

Fans, lmao.

I wouldn't know nothin' 'bout being no boxing fan.
                  I have seen a boxing ring before though........... Rockin'

Comment

Yes..me too...I remember the very first time it brought tears to my eyes...I was hit on the nose by the class bully....whilst I transferred the tears to his eyes... I think I was about 7-8.

I didn't think that grown??.... well...adolescents... would ever say that watching boxing brought tears to their eyes....unless it was their brothers getting the hammer....

I suppose that they brought boxs of tissues to "Rocky" because of all the padding growing inside his mouth, and grease-paint over his eyes and the tomato ketchup down his face. I heard it took about 3-4 hours to put that makeup on. And it still looked phoney.

THEY DO IT FOR MONEY....CASH...GELT...MAZOOMA.....SPICUNA.... PARNASSA..... LIVERWURST ON THE SUPPER TABLE....
                    Last edited by edgarg; 10-21-2013, 10:12 PM. Reason: Clarified reasons for professional boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X