No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather would destroy Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Floyd's much more elusive on the ropes than Berto, by far. Berto just lays there and eats punches, and than throws every 15 seconds or so. Floyd will counter you off the ropes and get out of dodge before you can do anything, just watch Floyd-Cotto. Cotto had Floyd on the ropes several times and got out fought on there most of the time aside from a couple rounds.

If Floyd really wants a simple tune up against just a decent rated Top 10 fighter, than Guerrero would do. It'd be on the level of a Pac-Clottey fight, in my opinion. A top 10 WW, but not a big or meaningful win really.
    Floyd is almost 36. A tune up?! Are you serious?

Comment

You go ahead and play that game on the ropes with Floyd and you're going to get blasted with counter rights. I can't believe people were staying that he could beat Mayweather, I wanna know what fumes they inhaled.

Comment

Guerrero is smarter than Ortiz.

He wouldn't be knocked out by a sucker punch.

Comment

3 ways Mayweather would easily beat Guerrero at this point in their careers and stop Robert's bullrush immediately:

1. Check Hook
          2. Left Elbow
          3. Lead Right

Maybe in 3-5 years, but not now. Wouldn't even be close. Mayweather by late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            does floyd even have the heart to fight any more?
            Personally I think he doesn't want to anymore, he just does every now and again to earn back his gambling losses and to support his frivolous spending.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Personally I think he doesn't want to anymore, he just does every now and again to earn back his gambling losses and to support his frivolous spending.
              So he will essentially be around forever~, that has to suck for some people but on the plus side for them Floyd will get beat probably sooner rather than later doing it like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                That sounds about right. It must be nice to pick up a lottery ticket that's a winner off the ground any time you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                  You go ahead and play that game on the ropes with Floyd and you're going to get blasted with counter rights. I can't believe people were staying that he could beat Mayweather, I wanna know what fumes they inhaled.
                  They inhale Pacquiao farts

Comment

Working...
                  X