No announcement yet.

Teenager Dating Middle Aged Man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Basically I found out my friend from high school is dating a middle aged man. Weirdest thing is that he is our former English teacher from high school. She is 19 and he is 38.

I know it's legally ok and ***** but I'm sort of weirded out by this. I'm just picturing my sister with our former teacher who's 38 and I would be pretty ****ing pissed.

What do you guys think if this situation?
    IMHO, it really doesn't matter if the dude's 40 or 80 years old. If the girl likes him and its mutual ... its also good.

The teacher thing kinda complicates the relationship, because it suggests there was something going on when the girl was a minor ... that's where it gets a little sticky.

Comment

At least she's not 15 and he's about 45, using the class-room for a quickie.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Basically I found out my friend from high school is dating a middle aged man. Weirdest thing is that he is our former English teacher from high school. She is 19 and he is 38. I know it's legally ok and ***** but I'm sort of weirded out by this. I'm just picturing my sister with our former teacher who's 38 and I would be pretty ****ing pissed.
        What do you guys think if this situation?
        Translation: A Woman TS couldn't engage in sexual relations with and keeps him in the friend zone mentally scarred him by revealing she is getting her pipes cleaned out on the regular by an older gentleman. Upon finding out this information TS took out his disappointment and frustration by making a thread to "playa hate". In his mind I'm sure he can just picture how the middle aged **** is breaking down that nice sweet teenage twat into submission lol. The real question here though is:

Don't try to feign concern so you can playa hate. Step your game up bruh! I applaud the middle aged man for still being able to smash pretty young women at 40.
        Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 12-03-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

That perverted old teacher is getting his cane out on your teenage friend, and teaching her some after hours lessons. That's what I think.

Nah jokes aside, her business but it is a bit weird. I used to say age is a number like most people, but I think it's rarely it works. Good relationship experience at best.
          Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-03-2011, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            That perverted old teacher is getting his cane out on your teenage friend, and teaching her some after hours lessons. That's what I think.

Nah jokes aside, her business but it is a bit weird. I used to say age is a number like most people, but I think it's rarely it works. Good relationship experience at best.
            Nothing weird about it at all women like older men it has been that way for longer than any of us have been on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              Nothing weird about it at all women like older men it has been that way for longer than any of us have been on this earth.
              Dunno why you've quoted me, several people have specifically said the same thing.

To clarify, I find it a tad 'weird' and a lot of people would.

You can choose to think differently, go for it, not fact though.

That that much of an age gap, someone 38 relating to a teenager mentally, and a teenager relating to such a mature mind and body - to me, is questionable at least. Good luck to them, but I think it's fair to take that view, wish them luck, but be a little cynical how often such relationships work out.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                To each their own. The only aspect of this story that makes it kind of creepy is that he is her former teacher.
                Can you imagine your ex GF suddenly become one of your student.

That will be creepier.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  Dunno why you've quoted me, several people have specifically said the same thing.

To clarify, I find it a tad 'weird' and a lot of people would.

You can choose to think differently, go for it, not fact though.

That that much of an age gap, someone 38 relating to a teenager mentally, and a teenager relating to such a mature mind and body - to me, is questionable at least. Good luck to them, but I think it's fair to take that view, wish them luck, but be a little cynical how often such relationships work out.
                  I quoted you because I just got here and I didn't feel like scrolling up lol.
                  Don't take it personally chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    lol i hear ya. A woman at my school (She's around 23) I know just hooked up with a dude in his mid 50s. She ain't dumb or bad looking she just make piss poor decisions I guess. Dude is old enough to be her dad. It ain't for the money either, she's doing fine and is about to finish her Bachelor. It's just... Weird I guess.
                    Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    To each their own. The only aspect of this story that makes it kind of creepy is that he is her former teacher.
                    Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    daddy issues.
                    Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Middle age is crap either your old or not,i have met dudes that were 50 that have more swagger then 20 yearolds.its like the old quote if you never knew your birthdate how old are you.You red kd my alt account that made me chuckle cause we have been friends since day 1 on here.
                    Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Broke i watched the two of them get on the bus,i think she probably had a tough life and he is the caring father figure she never had.
                    Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    Translation: A Woman TS couldn't engage in sexual relations with and keeps him in the friend zone mentally scarred him by revealing she is getting her pipes cleaned out on the regular by an older gentleman. Upon finding out this information TS took out his disappointment and frustration by making a thread to "playa hate". In his mind I'm sure he can just picture how the middle aged **** is breaking down that nice sweet teenage twat into submission lol. The real question here though is:

Don't try to feign concern so you can playa hate. Step your game up bruh! I applaud the middle aged man for still being able to smash pretty young women at 40.
                    Originally posted by KrisSilver;11508190[B
                    ]That perverted old teacher is getting his cane out on your teenage friend,[/B] and teaching her some after hours lessons. That's what I think.

young girls hook up old guys if they think they can't find someone mature enough or rich enough that's their own age. generally, kids mature slower now than they used to, a 38 year old man, sad to say, might be at the same place as a 23 year old woman mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                      young girls hook up old guys if they think they can't find someone mature enough or rich enough that's their own age. generally, kids mature slower now than they used to, a 38 year old man, sad to say, might be at the same place as a 23 year old woman mentally.
                      Thing is that shes 19 and just graduated from his class in june

She is also extremely immature for someone her age let alone a 38 years old. I get like a 25 year old dating a 40 year old but not 19 and 38.

Comment

Working...
                      X