Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: F**k No, Canelo No Match For Floyd Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    I brought his name up because that is who Floyd wants to fight next. No need to play this "what are you going to say IF he fight Madiana?" game. Save that for the high schoolers. But I know WHY you want him to fight Madiana and I know why you are listening to Roger rather Floyd.

Just say if Floyd does fight in Maidana in May you wont approve if it gets signed.

I just need to know your a valid poster, instead of a nuthugger, that is all.

I dont want to see FLoyd fight Maidana, he would destroy him.

Canelo doesnt deserve the fight but i think hes a real challenge. But the fight i want to see most is Floyd vs Sergio. I already think Floyd will beat Manny so whats the point? Or do people just want to see that fight so they can stick it to the other camp? And im the one acting like im in highschool?

Comment

roger likes a maidana matchup for floyd because they don't have to worry about the fight getting boring. a come forward fighter like maidana is a match made in heaven for a ultra-defensive and sometimes tentative fighter like floyd. maidana is a slower with a bad footwork version of hatton...and coming from a lower division too.

yes, it's not only pac who looks better with come forward fighters...floyd too.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        instead of calling it like it REALLY is...Canelo is ducking Kirkland....Cinnamon Boy don't want it with the beast thats James Kirkland...punk ass Hoya protecting the kid from that Ann Wolfe created monster.....**** Cinnamon Boy, Floyd don't owe his punk ass ****!!
        We all know that. However *******s don't know anything outside of Floyd and Pac so they will say Floyd is ducking Canelo sine R Mayweather doesn't want to fight him...

I like Kirkland, stuck with him when his ******ed ass got popped with a gun, when he lost and when he came back! Just like I'm still holding it up for Pavlik. Dudes fuked up, but still holding it down.

I like Canilo, but the 21 year old kid has to do something... its not really his fault. He's making millions and doing what Hoya is telling him to do. He is in the same boat Pac is in. The difference is, Pac is supposed to be a man, a congress-man who speaks for his people but he won't even speak up to one man and make the fight we all want.

Like I said, Mayweather Alvarez makes dollars before it makes sense, which is why if Pac don't step up... I see that fight being made and I don't want to see it...(yet). Alvarez has to prove himself. Hell if Bob was his promoter, the entire boxing community would he thinking he was this killer and next best thing to beat Pac though.... you know this.

Comment

I don't understand. How come Eric Morales is not match for Mayweather when he fought Maidana with one eye AND to the eyes of many, he won. Why isn't Canelo a good match?? Out of these three fighters, a fight with beatable Maidana is the last fight I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by komando View Post
            if floyd takes maidana,hes gonna make him come up in weight easy fight for floyd hes a ***** always making fighters make weight they dont have,garbage mayflower
            you mean like making JMM come up to 144 to fight pac when they both can comfortably make 140?

Comment

for once , i agree with dumbass crackhead..........

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                He should've fought Maidana instead of Ortiz. Maidana is Ortiz's daddy and gave Ortiz brain damage.

Floyd wouldn't last 6 rounds against Maidana and he knows it.
                yeah yeah thats what you said about floyd v ortiz. and arnt you the dude that had pac winning EVERY round vs JMM? supect. very suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
                  Wtf Maidana i am not saying Floyd is a Ducker lets get that straight out there but why Ortiz and why Maidana Floyd is supposedly about the ''money'' khan is the better fighter and brings more money to the table than either of those two and arguably anyone else from jr welterweight to welterweight with exception to manny, mosley and marquez he's the biggest option out there but his name never gets mentioned as a possible opponent yet people who he beat do ?..
                  khan is saying he needs a few fights at ww before he fights floyd. so why would they mention khan when he is saying give me 1-2 yrs before i fight floyd. if he were saying after peterson i will fight floyd that would be a different story.

Comment

If Floyd fights Maidona or Berto, then he will sell 400k ppv. It is not a good promotional fight. If he fights Canelo, he may sell 2 million pay per view. He can make top dollar versus Canelo... so why wouldn't he agree to the fight if he can't get Pac in the ring???

Sounds like the Mayweathers are ducking to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X