Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caballero vs. Gamboa last night? Who would've won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caballero vs. Gamboa last night? Who would've won?

It looks to me like Gamboa avoided this fight for a reason once Dibella made a better offer. Salido is on the same level as Yordan even worse in my opinion and Caballero beat Yordan a lot more impressively. I think Caballero would've killed Gamboa. He's not this skilled fighter that people keep saying he is. Poll to cum. :bukkake:
    Gamboa
    53.85%
    Caballero
    46.15%

Caballero would beat Juanma, Gamboa and Rafa.

Comment

I'd give it to Caballero too given Gamboa show's up the way he did last night. That said, I think people are giving Caballero too much credit for ****, I mean the man is no world beater himself...

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        I'd give it to Caballero too given Gamboa show's up the way he did last night. That said, I think people are giving Caballero too much credit for ****, I mean the man is no world beater himself...
        Yordan is better than Concepcion.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          Yordan is better than Concepcion.
          Yordan was having his way with a very, very good fighter in Guerrero for two rounds before that fight was stopped on a cut. I know it was only two rounds, but he was roughing Guerrero up and honestly, made Guerrero quit. When you look at what Caballero has done against Molitor and Yordan, you have to be quite impressed.

Comment

gamboa is going to beat caballero without any problems no questions asked just wait

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              gamboa is going to beat caballero without any problems no questions asked just wait
              hmm...you're name is cuban born, you have Gamboa in your signature...are you a Gamboa fan, perhaps?

Comment

Gamboa didn't look too impressive lastnight, but Caballero doesn't really impress me either. It's a pick em fight to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                  hmm...you're name is cuban born, you have Gamboa in your signature...are you a Gamboa fan, perhaps?
                  i admire his work but dont get me wrong im not one of those blind fans, i have always said that lopez-gamboa is a toss up and that both lopez and gamboa beat caba, salido is way tougher than yordan right now though. salido beat guerrero bad, gave marquez a tough fight and beat cruz

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    It looks to me like Gamboa avoided this fight for a reason once Dibella made a better offer. Salido is on the same level as Yordan even worse in my opinion and Caballero beat Yordan a lot more impressively. I think Caballero would've killed Gamboa. He's not this skilled fighter that people keep saying he is. Poll to cum. :bukkake:
                    You do realize Gamboa was playing with Salido last night? I hate all these fantasy fight's. People dont realize what they see in one fight doesnt mean it will be the same in the next fight. Styles make fights. stop with all the what if's the only way we will know is if they get into the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X