Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mayweather handled his career well or not.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Mayweather handled his career well or not.........

Has Mayweather handled his career well or not?

I dont think he has, he might of made more money than he ordinarily might of done, although thats debatable, but how much money do you need, can you spend? i mean its not like he and his family are going to go without food, like he cant afford to go out every night of the week, buy himself something when ever he wants. Mayweather could buy a brand new sportscar and it would be pocket change for him.

What im getting at is, has it been worth tarnishing his rep amongst Boxing fans in general, now whether they, the haters, are right to hate on him not, it looks to me like when he leaves the sport for good that he has done everlasting damage to his reputation, this avoiding, so called "ducking tag" will never leave Mayweather imo. This has nothing to do with the Pacquaio fight, im just speaking about his career management in general.
    Yes
    68.42%
    No
    31.58%

No, what he had done to his career is a shame. History will not look good upon him. He will be scoffed at when compared to the greats.

He has no one to blame but himself.

Comment

LarryX: why y'all keep hating?

Vito Corleone: he's made more money than you can count!

yesir: he's the biggest draw in Asia

MIC: he's the best pure boxer, whatever that means, that we've ever had

Haterfree: y'all buncha haters

Horus: 41 have tried 41 have failed

let me save you guys the trouble

Comment

hes just getting this negative attention cuz of his **** talking

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          hes just getting this negative attention cuz of his **** talking

Honestly, if you believe that then your deluding yourself.

Most of the negativity is culmination of his reluctance to fight the biggest challenges, now you might say he took a step in the right direction with the Mosley fight, but is that going to erase people's memory's of what he has been doing for the past how many years?

Comment

um yea..hes made tons of money,won tons of titles beat some great fighters been p4p since 1998 and is undefeated...how is that not a well managed career??

obviouslly hes doing something right...people cant stop talking about him

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              LarryX: why y'all keep hating?

Vito Corleone: he's made more money than you can count!

yesir: he's the biggest draw in Asia

MIC: he's the best pure boxer, whatever that means, that we've ever had

Haterfree: y'all buncha haters

Horus: 41 have tried 41 have failed

let me save you guys the trouble

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                um yea..hes made tons of money,won tons of titles beat some great fighters been p4p since 1998 and is undefeated...how is that not a well managed career??
                thiss ......

if anyone dotn like it TURN OFF YOUR STATION

Comment

He did pretty well I would have never thought he would be able to become the type of star he has, even though I always thought he was a wonderful fighter.

Since it is his job and he vastly exceeded everyone expectations in terms of his earning power you have to say he did a fine job.

He certinly could have found time to take on a couple extra challenges though~

Comment

if hes had a bad career..than i pray for a terrible one

Comment

Working...
                    X