No announcement yet.

W. Klitschko praises Joshua, rubbishes Fury and Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    If someone spit in my face i would try to kill them...
    youd probably run like a pansy

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Fury is a potential big fight.. It would be canelo and cotto sparring.. Just doesn't make since if your going to fight in the future.
      Wilder and Joshua were still not established yet when wlad sparred them
      When Fury was in that camp he would have been even younger than Joshua and Wilder were at the time of their sparring. Fury is only two years older than Joshua...I'm just wondering why Wlad didn't want to pass along some of that knowledge to young pup Fury who was just innocently there looking to learn from the champ.

Wlad is a great guy, what's the deal

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        When Fury was in that camp he would have been even younger than Joshua and Wilder were at the time of their sparring. Fury is only two years older than Joshua...I'm just wondering why Wlad didn't want to pass along some of that knowledge to young pup Fury who was just innocently there looking to learn from the champ.

Wlad is a great guy, what's the deal
        And Fury wasn't even talking then. He liked Wladimir, it's after Wlad didn't want to spar him he started calling him a *****.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Fury is a potential big fight.. It would be canelo and cotto sparring.. Just doesn't make since if your going to fight in the future.
        Wilder and Joshua were still not established yet when wlad sparred them
        Well at the time, Fury was a 10 fight, overweight novice. Wlad should have sparred him.

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
        When Fury came in the camp, Wladimir was preparing for Samuel Peter II. It makes absolutely no sense to spar a 6ft.9 boxer when you have to prepare for 6ft.2 one.
        It does make sense. When you're the champ you take on all comers in sparring and in the ring.

I don't suppose it makes much sense to spar AJ, a 240 lb 6'7 prime fighting machine when you're facing Kubrat Pulevv.

Comment

Fury is the biggest threat to Wlad.

Comment

Yeah Eisen, it is early. But when Vladimir gives this kind of praise, you know we are dealing with a guy who has serious championship potential. And as Vlad says, great to see a guy up and coming who has his feet on the ground unlike the other clowns in Fury, Chisora, Haye (ugh why did I even type his name once again).

I am officially rooting for Pulev or Joshua to take over when Vladimir retires.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDSH8cXtFRQ

I voted wait for this reason as unsure about chin
              (Skip to 3:00)

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                and yea he openly faked an injury to duck Chisora...2 times
                Laughable if you believe that.
                Last edited by Weltschmerz; 09-19-2014, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  I don't suppose it makes much sense to spar AJ, a 240 lb 6'7 prime fighting machine when you're facing Kubrat Pulevv.
                  Pulev is a tall and heavy fighter too and a BOXER, so in fact it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    And Fury wasn't even talking then. He liked Wladimir, it's after Wlad didn't want to spar him he started calling him a *****.

Well at the time, Fury was a 10 fight, overweight novice. Wlad should have sparred him.

It does make sense. When you're the champ you take on all comers in sparring and in the ring.

Joshua is 6ft.6 and has a quite resembling style to Klitschko and Pulev.

Fury , however good/bad he might be, doesn't fight like Peter at all.

And you know what? Let's bring Povetkin and Chagaev to spar Klitschko. As you say "he's the champ, he should take on anybody" even in sparring. Every boxer that is visiting him should spar some rounds with the champ!

Let's get serious here : Wladimir is a true professional and one of the reason for his success is his discipline and hard work.

Comment

A huge handsome KO machine with an exciting, aggressive style. He'll definitely sell tickets and if he tightens up his defence a bit he could certainly go to the top.

Comment

Working...
                      X