Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have sparred both guys, and I really think Danny is hit harder... ~Karl Dargen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    A few PRs really clinging on to hope here.

I'm a big fan of both but it is obvious that el argentino pive-che boludo is going to make churrasco out of Danny-boy.

Yea because Mike Dallas and a clean Peterson both got KTFO. This right here tells me ALL I need to know about Garcia's chances of beating Lucas.

Cool bro.

Comment

its funy this fight always amuses me,first off its a good fight for the undercard but man oh man thest two dudes are some of the most overatted fuks ive seen in a while,.Lucas is more overated then GGG and garcia,i laugh at him because thyere actually talkin bout him fighting floyd when he beats lucas lmao.Just the thought of that is funny cuz the dude is so bland,guy cant even put away an old zab,no headmovement, medicore and overated defense.The guy is so one dimenshonal its not even funny.Dont get me wrong tho i got danny winning in KO,itll be funnyest to see the lucas band wagon fans jump **** lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
        Are you sure? Why don't you take the word of boxingscene posters who know everything bout boxing
        Well, has anybody asked Zab who hits harder?

That might clear some things up.

Personally, I think both have high light reel power.

I think Matthysse is the bigger puncher. You know, not against his buddy sparring, but in real deal fights.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
          Yea because Mike Dallas and a clean Peterson both got KTFO. This right here tells me ALL I need to know about Garcia's chances of beating Lucas.

Cool bro.
          And Danny's a threat because a marionette (Khan) and an ancient Morales got KTFO.

Nice logic.

Comment

Cool bro.
            I've been following Danny since most thought he was Mexican nene.

Discrediting Lucas' performances doesn't do you any justice..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Well, has anybody asked Zab who hits harder?

That might clear some things up.

Personally, I think both have high light reel power.

I think Matthysse is the bigger puncher. You know, not against his buddy sparring, but in real deal fights.
              Zab said Matthysse is the hardest puncher he ever faced. And this was just after being in the ring with Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                And Danny's a threat because a marionette (Khan) and an ancient Morales got KTFO.

Nice logic.
                Nah, Danny is a threat because he is the better fighter and because we don't see anything special about dead cab drivers, Iguanas, Mike Dallas KO or some rabbit-punch KO to Peterson who wasn't even high on his PEDs that night son...

Besides...You heard the man: Danny > Lucas

Comment

Cool bro.
                  Steroids gave Peterson a chin, now? Right.
                  Sorry boys. Your man Danny is gonna get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
                    Are you sure? Why don't you take the word of boxingscene posters who know everything bout boxing
                    word!!!!

Good post TS......I was gonna post this yesterday but I knew dudes would think Karl was being Philly bias.....it is what it is!!!

Comment

Y'all Matthysse groupies gon' cry haaa can't wait for that swift left hook to strike Matthysse like a cobra .:: JSFD26 ::. gonna cry and get his makeup messed up

Comment

Working...
                      X