Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Give Sparkman0811 A Lot of Points Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    What is the Sun?
    WRON- Dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Sent u 100B despite your horrible sig
      I know, bro. I'll take care of that. I talk a lot of **** on that dude, though. All Mayweather does is duck and dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        WRON- Dammit.
        It is. What is it then?

Comment

Maniac Hooked it up with some points!

Thanks

Comment

Oh yeah, I did get it right. You though I was gonna say Sirius, but momma didn't raise no fool.

Comment

It's like, give me a lot of points. Are you guys down or what? Let me get points in the billions and trillions. Please.
              I would send you some points but as you can see I'm broke myself..

Nice sig btw..TMT 4 LiFe

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                I would send you some points but as you can see I'm broke myself..

Nice sig btw..TMT 4 LiFe
                Thanks, bro. Whatever you can spare can make a difference. The Money Team.

Comment

damn the homey maniac sent me some points..I don't even know what the number is called.. i know it's billion and something..

Comment

Thanks, bro. Whatever you can spare can make a difference. The Money Team.
                    Damn maniac sent me some points..now I'm e-rich..I don't know why but now that I have points I became a selfish mofaka who don't like to share..I'm gonna keep it all for myself..one love TMT.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      Damn maniac sent me some points..now I'm e-rich..I don't know why but now that I have points I became a selfish mofaka who don't like to share..I'm gonna keep it all for myself..one love TMT.
                      Ha. That's what it's all about. We're part of the 1% now. Vote Republican.

Comment

Working...
                      X