Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather...sad how people took to the other side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet he watched it and laughed louder than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      he was just clowning her a few hours ago

what a fake ****

Floyd is better off a douche than a reasonable guy , atleast he looked real when he was a douche
      How was he clowing her?? what did he post??? oh 50 cent posted something and blamed it on Mayweather and it has to be true???

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        I bet he watched it and laughed louder than anyone.
        Man i literally did not even know she fought..i was in a AAU tournement all weekend and happened to log in on here yesterday and i saw the story....im sure he has more to do then me..so i believe him when he says he had no idea

Comment

i knew he would take the high road

its the way his character is

Comment

Floyd can afford to be philosophical, he's retired and Rousey's dancing with red meat.
            Last edited by Slip Stream; 11-16-2015, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              How was he clowing her?? what did he post??? oh 50 cent posted something and blamed it on Mayweather and it has to be true???
              im disappointed in you larry , you missed his twitter post...don't even have twitter and Ive seen it

Comment

Perfect punctuation and no spelling mistakes, yeah I'm sure that was Floyd

Comment

im disappointed in you larry , you missed his twitter post...don't even have twitter and Ive seen it
                  Mayweather has posted nothing about her ...50 cent posted something

Comment

floyd generally doesnt clown ppl when they're down (i could be wrong)

I've only seen him talk trash before a fight or if somebody has been attacking him.

Comment

he was just clowning her a few hours ago

what a fake ****

Floyd is better off a douche than a reasonable guy , atleast he looked real when he was a douche
                      No he wasn't 50 lied just like we all thought. He's an attention whore

Comment

Working...
                      X