Maidana: "Mayweather has deceived the people, he is not so good"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana: "Mayweather has deceived the people, he is not so good"

Chino Maidana: "Mayweather has deceived the people, not so good"

The Argentine boxer, who yesterday lost on points to the U.S., spoke about the performance of his rival; "For me, I won the fight," he insisted

LASS VEGAS - At dawn, on a ring that still vibrated by the emotion of the fight they just lost to. Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana could not handle the keystrokes and proclaimed: "I won the fight." Some hours later, with the adrenaline in your values, the Chinese again reaffirmed his words.

"For me (Mayweather) has deceived people. He is not what it seems, he is not as good," sentenced Maidana in dialogue with American 24. " Mayweather did not know what to do. Other rivals do not dare to touch it
    , "analyzed the boxer, who completed a great fight, but lost on points.

Despite the result that threw the cards, which matched according to expert judgment, Maidana insisted his views on the outcome of the battle: "For me, I won the fight".
    http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1...o-es-tan-bueno

LOL Maidana... the peoples champ "Mayweather not that good" heard it from the man himself.

Comment

Maidana shocked the hell out of me!

Comment

I had marcos up 4-2 after 6 but U faded bro u faded thats all i can say

Comment

Maidana performced great, but Floyd still won a very close fight. Someone should ask Maidana what happened after round 5???

Comment

Maida workig hard to sell that rematch already

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Maidana performced great, but Floyd still won a very close fight. Someone should ask Maidana what happened after round 5???
              Tony Weeks started jumping in a lot more after Round 5. Floyd was complaining to him non-stop.

Comment

Like i said before, besides his defense, floyd is not all that...

Comment

Maidana this is boxing not MMA..no hammer fists,take downs,knees,low blows and headbutts...outside of that you did nothing

Comment

Maidana has had much tougher fights.

Did you see his face at the press conference? Not even a blemish.

Comment

Working...
                    X