Video - Robert Garcia responds to negative Cuban statements he made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    lmao I actually thought of this joke.

lol Couldn't agree more. William stars in Spanish soap operas and such, or at least started there. I don't watch Spanish TV, but the guy has become big enough that even some English-speaking people know who he is.

Andy is the man. Too bad for his fans that he let his career go to focus on his family. After "Godfather III", with his sizzling performance and Oscar nomination, he was on the cusp of superstardom.
    It seem like Robert was trying to be slick with his response of William Levy like an under hand diss at Cubans again. Everyone knows Andy Garcia is the goat.

Garcia was good in the 1990 movie internal affairs with Richard Gere.

I think Garcia was blacklisted by Hollywood because he is pro life/ antiabortion. and he supports traditional family value something hollywood establishment hate.

He should have got a nomination for his last movie For Great Glory, its on netflix it was really good, but Hollywood doesn't like those kinda movie, he really shined bright in this movie his performance was top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      It seem like Robert was trying to be slick with his response of William Levy like an under hand diss at Cubans again. Everyone knows Andy Garcia is the goat.

Garcia was good in the 1990 movie internal affairs with Richard Gere.

I think Garcia was blacklisted by Hollywood because he is pro life/ antiabortion. and he supports traditional family value something hollywood establishment hate.

He should have got a nomination for his last movie For Great Glory, its on netflix it was really good, but Hollywood doesn't like those kinda movie, he really shined bright in this movie his performance was top notch.
      I don't think Andy was blacklisted by Hollywood. I always understood he simply put his family before his career. He has four kids. Also, Garcia likes to make films of personal meaning to him. These personal projects tend not to garner much attention, or make much money. "For Greater Glory," as you pointed out, would be one such film. Ironically (for this discussion), Andy plays a Mexican leader in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I don't think Andy was blacklisted by Hollywood. I always understood he simply put his family before his career. He has four kids. Also, Garcia likes to make films of personal meaning to him. These personal projects tend not to garner much attention, or make much money. "For Greater Glory," as you pointed out, would be one such film. Ironically (for this discussion), Andy plays a Mexican leader in the movie.
        Yeah, thats ironic he plays a Mexican leader and he does him justice. Unlike this other guy Robert Garcia slandering an entire people over some twitter comments.

Comment

Working...
        X