Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    That right there is not true. I bet most of the time Trinidad was already wrapped before they could be checked by the rivals corner, just like they tried to pull with Hopkins corner. Pero I agree to disagree with you hermano, lets leave it at that. Trinidad got rolled up by Hopkins, Wright, and an old as Roy Jones with relative ease, que pasaria con su Gancho isquierdo? que paso con ese poder???
    nada, he just got plain old beat, what else is there to say lol do you want me to act delusional and say that he could easily beat any of the people that beat him if he would've caught them with a good punch? no, he just got plain old beat/outboxed clearly lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      That right there is not true. I bet most of the time Trinidad was already wrapped before they could be checked by the rivals corner, just like they tried to pull with Hopkins corner. Pero I agree to disagree with you hermano, lets leave it at that. Trinidad got rolled up by Hopkins, Wright, and an old as Roy Jones with relative ease, que pasaria con su Gancho isquierdo? que paso con ese poder???
      so margarito wasn't a knockout puncher it seemed in the beggining of his career, accumulated three losses fairly quickly and then all of a sudden starts knocking everybody out, if your wondering where the hell titos power went, where did margaritos come from?

Comment

• Wow, calling Tito a cheater is just out bitterness. I already provide a link with plenty explanation. We can dig an interview with Nax and you will see he says is not the same thing.

Where Tito power went? He KO the next two opponents after Hopkins. So please stop that argument because it is a lie. You guys think that Tito was smart enough to break Winky defense?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Tito was toyed by boxers. DLH did it, Hopkins did it too with 35 headbutts and 50 grabs, Winky with his defense. There is a difference between what happened to Titos career and Tony. The comparison is stupid IMO and it is similar to Cotto stans crying about bricks with no evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            Wow, calling Tito a cheater is just out bitterness. I already provide a link with plenty explanation. We can dig an interview with Nax and you will see he says is not the same thing.

Where Tito power went? He KO the next two opponents after Hopkins. So please stop that argument because it is a lie. You guys think that Tito was smart enough to break Winky defense?

A straight up bum who had fought nothing but tomato cans. The smart thing to do after a KO loss was to come back with a KO and Don fed him a guy that could have been KOd with the level of ability of Trinidad. Mayorga got KOd because he was being too stupid. He gave Tito some free shots and you can't be a ****** and give Trinidad free left hooks to your jaw...

Lets just let it go. We're never going to agree. I firmly believe the insert had nothing to do with Margarito's win over Cotto because like Montoya said he got to see and touch the insert and it had the consistency of a damn business card, even though he wants the public to believe that the inset was smeared with plaster of paris, he can't be completely dishonest and say it felt like a rock because it didn't. Yet people ignore that and call it a brick.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              A straight up bum who had fought nothing but tomato cans. The smart thing to do after a KO loss was to come back with a KO and Don fed him a guy that could have been KOd with the level of ability of Trinidad. Mayorga got KOd because he was being too stupid. He gave Tito some free shots and you can't be a ****** and give Trinidad free left hooks to your jaw...

Lets just let it go. We're never going to agree. I firmly believe the insert had nothing to do with Margarito's win over Cotto because like Montoya said he got to see and touch the insert and it had the consistency of a damn business card, even though he wants the public to believe that the inset was smeared with plaster of paris, he can't be completely dishonest and say it felt like a rock because it didn't. Yet people ignore that and call it a brick.
              Cherifi was a former MW champion. I can agee that his level of competition wasnt great, but he was an ok fighter.

We always agree on letting it go. There are other fights now that we can talk later on.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                Cherifi was a former MW champion. I can agee that his level of competition wasnt great, but he was an ok fighter.

We always agree on letting it go. There are other fights now that we can talk later on.
                Ok I don't feel like debating with you about Tito anymore because it's just beating the dead horse. However, what made him ok? a home decision over holmes? he didn't do anything, he was ok at best maybe but there was no way he wasn't going to get KOd by Trinidad. He was a just silly bald man

Comment

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                  so margarito wasn't a knockout puncher it seemed in the beggining of his career, accumulated three losses fairly quickly and then all of a sudden starts knocking everybody out, if your wondering where the hell titos power went, where did margaritos come from?
                  I dont know if you realize but Margarito did not have one punch KO power.. He just never did. When did he ever KO someone with one shot?? He wore fighters down with the amount of punches he threw and constant pressure.

Comment

Ok I don't feel like debating with you about Tito anymore because it's just beating the dead horse. However, what made him ok? a home decision over holmes? he didn't do anything, he was ok at best maybe but there was no way he wasn't going to get KOd by Trinidad. He was a just silly bald man
                    He did look funny.

Comment

Hardly. The supposed brick was an insert as big as a business card. While the layers of tape and gauze... well let's just say they are a lot thicker. Say what you want but the proof is there and Don Felix never denied it.
                      Please dude you are strethching it. What can you expect from somebody that has a publicly support for Margo?

Comment

Working...
                      X