Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think PAC will seriously hurt Marquez if they fight at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
    marquez is a great great boxer but he would get destroyed by pac now man, that's like saying castillo would still give floyd problems.............
    castillo is shot to ****..jmm is still on top of his game

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
      It will be a massacre and Arum, Roach, and Beristain will be blamed for it. Marquez is no welterweight and he and even Manny knows it. The guy and his trainer is just going for the money for their retirement IMHO...
      after pac destroys marquez, mofos will lament why they wanted jmm to get the rubbermatch without proving that he can carry the weight.

trust this... jmm is a blown up LW at WW until proven otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        castillo is shot to ****..jmm is still on top of his game
        i was about to say that, but look i no marquez is a great fighter but his skills wont be enough to stop pac..i no your saying size dont matter and skills pays the bills but pac's power and speed alone would be just to much for marquez to handle.........

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          i was about to say that, but look i no marquez is a great fighter but his skills wont be enough to stop pac..i no your saying size dont matter and skills pays the bills but pac's power and speed alone would be just to much for marquez to handle.........
          im not saying jmm will win..but it wont be a massacre..jmm will NEVER get massacred..to much heart

Comment

im not saying jmm will win..but it wont be a massacre..jmm will NEVER get massacred..to much heart
            i think he would do good early but it would just and up being a complete massacre either tko or ko.......kinda like the pac cotto fight but even worse, reason why it will be worse cause you just said it to much heart he wont run like cotto did

Comment

LOL they said the same thing the first 2 times they fought.

Comment

he sees those punches coming from a mile away,none of them can counter and throw combos like jmm..jmm is miles better than cotto,margo, and clottey etc

bigger doesnt=better,,skills pay the bills
                at 147 and above, the only bills jmm's gonna be payin are hospitals bills and yes bigger pac = bigger bills for jmm.

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
                  at 147 and above, the only bills jmm's gonna be payin are hospitals bills and yes bigger pac = bigger bills for jmm.
                  lmao...................

Comment

I don't see the big deal about them fighting at 147. Pacquiao always used to drained himself when he fought at the lower weight classes. He'll show up at 147 at fight night regardless if the fight takes place at 135 or 147. Might as well have them both train and fight at their natural non-drained weight. Pacquia at most will weigh five more pounds than Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
                      /thread

Comment

Working...
                      X