Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to get a quality pair of Boat shoes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get a quality pair of Boat shoes.

Where can I get a good pair?

like the rubber shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      like the rubber shoes?
      Naw, naw. Like these:

Timbos

Classy but still not over the top that you can wear out.

Comment

Lmao "boat shoes". They are called loafers. I recommend drivers though, they are really comfartable.

I just bought these Ferragamos from Nordstrom because it went on sale from $460 to $300. They are really comfortable. And it was a really good buy.

Here it is: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3158418?...esultback=2640

Comment

Dubarry.....

Although I don't wear them, Deck shoes are fucking gay.

Comment

From the pictures you posted you might also like these Gucci drivers:
            http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...0550cat7420735

It has the laces on the sides like in your pics. It's $435. I was gonna buy these but I went with the Ferragamos instead because Ferragamo makes better quality shoes in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by EXCRETION View Post
              Dubarry.....

Although I don't wear them, Deck shoes are fucking gay.
              Not gay, mate. They are only shoes. I checked out that site and I like a few pairs but I don't see anywhere you can purchase them.

Originally posted by Garo View Post
              From the pictures you posted you might also like these Gucci drivers:
              http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...0550cat7420735

It has the laces on the sides like in your pics. It's $435. I was gonna buy these but I went with the Ferragamos instead because Ferragamo makes better quality shoes in my opinion.
              Damn, those are some pretty expensive kicks. The ones you posted are more dressy than what I'm looking for.

Comment

I made a thread last month or so posting pics of the boatshoes i got.

Check Rockport. Good brand

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Not gay, mate. They are only shoes. I checked out that site and I like a few pairs but I don't see anywhere you can purchase them.

Damn, those are some pretty expensive kicks. The ones you posted are more dressy than what I'm looking for.
                  Lol, it's worth the money man. They are good quality, very comfortable. Just save up and buy a good pair of shoes. It's not like you're gonna wear those every day is it?

You need to look good when you go out because it's all about first impressions. I don't wear those shoes every day, just on weekends when I go out and on few other occasions.

Get nice black drivers, they match with pretty much anything.

Get a good pair of jeans; not baggy and not too skinny either. True Religion or Rock & Republic are good and they are not too expensive; between $150-$250.

Get nice fitted shirts or polos. I recommend Hugo Boss fitted shirts, they are good quality. A black one and a blue one (not plain) are essential. I wear Burberry polos, they're really nice and fashionable.

Get a nice modern style jacket. If you guys have the Zara store near where you live, I'd definately check it out because they always have new clothes, it's very cheap (jackets are between $70-$150) and it's a good looking european type of style.

Try to wear cologne (but don't overspray it on yourself). I just got the newest Creed one, it was 300 dollars but it's a very good, fresh smell and not too many people have it. You can find really good smells for under 80 bucks though.

And finally, try to sport a watch too. Macy's has some good watches for under $300, until you have enough to get that Cartier one. (Rolex is overrated).
                  Last edited by Garo; 01-08-2011, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Boat shoes are an investment.

Comment

Working...
                    X