No announcement yet.

Alan Minter: "no black man will take my title"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    I could have sworn times were a bit different during that era. And there was also no internet. Oh well.
    I feel ya on that one but the issue remains. It was said. I'm not big on racial issues myself because I feel that we're all the same white, black, mexican, asian, arab, ect. I'm just having a hard time see why some are starting a big ass uproaor over some petty ****.

Comment

It's cool Baya.. Sometimes though you can't take me seriously when hyperbole is involved. I debate by rules of rhetoric and utilize drama, so I can indeed come off insensitive, blunt, or even seemingly absud at times, but I usually believe what I say.

And yes, the Bay Area is a wonderful environment to grow and learn..

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      I could have sworn times were a bit different during that era.
      1980???

Comment

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post
        http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=5351&more=1

^^Leading up to his fateful match with Marvin Hagler. Nope. Noone bitched and moaned, no one complained, no one protested, nothing. The only thing that happened was a good old fashioned, 3 round ass whipping by the hands of the Marvelous one. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Bill O'reilly attacked Bernard Hopkins, people are just going overboard with his recent comment. If you were offended, fine, but what are you gonna do? I suggest you stop venting and simply hope for the kind of justice laid down previously by Hagler, otherwise, you're only getting that much more ****ted on if Hopkkins happens to destroy Joe. You people would look that much more foolish with your pride further stepped on. Calm down and stop bitchng...

---Sonofisis

You are right that people are bitching and moaning more but that is because we live in the 24 hour news age where news travels instantly and is available all the time. Plus all the political correctness that goes on today demands that people shouldn`t have an opinion or express their real feelings

if Bernard thinks that, i couldn`t care less.

You do sound a little bitter though. You need to calm down a touch.

Comment

Good post. I think some people on this site are simply *******.

Comment

lol lol waiting for kayjay and some other sensitive members of this group who got their panties wet.

I just want to see their reply to this thread, I've just witnessed an ownage.

"If it was the other way around..."

"Hyprocrites"

"If it was a white man saying it to a black man"

Lol. Well here it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RageX View Post
              lol lol waiting for kayjay and some other sensitive members of this group who got their panties wet.

"Hyprocrites"

Lol. Well here it is.
              The people who argued that were all banned. Funny, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by RageX View Post

"Hyprocrites"

Lol. Well here it is.
                Still, no show.

Comment

People are still bitching and moaning about what Minter said after 20 years!

But Hopkins racist remarks will be forgotton soon after Calzaghe defeats him,

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Lewis Jr View Post
                    Still, no show.
                    Now don't YOU get talking ****

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney5 View Post
                      People are still bitching and moaning about what Minter said after 20 years!

But Hopkins racist remarks will be forgotton soon after Calzaghe defeats him,
                      So was a racist comment made by Minter then since you want to call Hopkins a racist?

Come on man, when are you going to realize that they didnt mean that ****. Good promotion for a fight thats all.

Comment

Working...
                      X