Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Larry and the rest of the "stay salty crew" at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Slick means defensive. So I don't give a damn what is a slick boxer or not. A slick boxer is just a slippery dude. TB, Lara.

But Loma is not that kind of slick boxer because he is active with his offense.

I was referring to these guys who puts the equation "Slick boxer = pot shotter."
    Manny's failure against Floyd haunts your daily lives...that is so ****ed up...it is a sporting event, it means nothing in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Slick just means slippery defensively, you can be offensive with a high output and be slick and not get hit.

Too many people also call boxing off the backfoot = potshotting.

Many cats on here have no clue what they are watching lol.
      That's what I said, Loma is slippery dude with high volume offense. I was referring those who equates

"Slick boxer = Pot shotter."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Manny's failure against Floyd haunts your daily lives...that is so ****ed up...it is a sporting event, it means nothing in the long run
        I did not mention Floyd. I said Loma has high volume offense like Manny, so your point?

Comment

no sign of larry so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
            Waaaaah Waaaaah Waaaaah

Stay salty cry baby
            What exactly am I supposed to be salty about?

You're so desperate "to get back at those who cheered for Ward" and it's hilarious but pretty pathetic at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              What exactly am I supposed to be salty about?

You're so desperate "to get back at those who cheered for Ward" and it's hilarious but pretty pathetic at the same time.

LOL it's not pathetic when you post cry gifs but when someone else does it, it's pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                From a boxing fan with zero racial bias ( I dont predicate my love or lack there of for a fighter based on their race) this bullshiet needs to stop and I mean from both sides. You mfers are doing nothing but perpetuating the bull**** that is tearing this country apart. Get your heads out of your asses all of you stupid mfers. There is no superior race, there is no evidence to prove that any race is better at boxing than the other. You are all a bunch of childish, immature fools. You get trolled into acting like children, you all need to grow the fck up.
                Blame the mods. They let **** slip all the time. Maybe if they banned people at the first sign of racism this place wouldn't be such a ****hole. Sure they can make alts but it would at least set the tone.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Larry picked Loma to win. What's this about?

TS reaching hard

Comment

Loma is that dude!!

GGG is #Mexicanstyle

Loma is #Blackstyle

Comment

Larry still posts gifs and posts about lucas ' my eye doe' matthysese quitting agaisnt postol when he got seriously beaten up.

Walters quits like a b!tch without even taking a beating and larry takes down his Walters avatar and says nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X