Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander Pearce (what would YOU do, die or survive by resorting to cannibalism?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no muscle I want to eat more than grilled calf.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      As far as I'm concerned Freedom is a cannibal or thinking about it.
      No, my friend, I'm not a cannibal nor will I ever be.

But the movie I saw about Pearce was horrific and unforgettable, considering the events really happened. It was the movie that prompted me to make this thread.

The two people in his group who were not eaten (nor became cannibals, they went off on their own) died soon after they were found because they were suffering so badly from malnutrition, but Pearce lived.

The ringleader who first suggested cannibalism (Pearce was reluctant at first) was the last killed and eaten. Of the five who resorted to cannibalism in Pearce's group, four of them one by one were eventually eaten by the survivors.

Comment

I heard human flesh tastes like pork so it wouldn't be a big deal maybe.

Comment

Comment

Dunno man, for me the important part is the killing. Once it's dead it's just meat, regardless of what thousands of years of taboo might tell us. Would you kill in self defense? I don't think any of us can say till it's put to the test, but while I've been in plenty of scrapes I've thankfully never had to answer that question.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/book...ANNA-REID.html

'Mothers smothered their youngest children to feed to the older ones'

Just one example of what extreme hunger will drive people to. And these weren't monsters or psychopaths, just ordinary folk caught in extraordinary circumstances. People like you and I. Ponder that.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-01-2016, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Netflix has a great documentary on cannibalism called "The Search for Michael Rockerfeller."
              I heard about that. I saw a video suggesting that he ended up staying with a tribe that he was studying on some island or something
              Is the documentary good?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                I heard about that. I saw a video suggesting that he ended up staying with a tribe that he was studying on some island or something
                Is the documentary good?
                The reviews are mixed but I enjoyed it. It has elements of mystery, adventure and horror.

Comment

Working...
                X