Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG looking drained? Jet lagged? Left the press conference early.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he does look drawn, unless he just recovered from being sick, it's probably an indication he may have overtrained. The idea of looking bad versus a welterweight would probably push a consummate professional like Golovkin pretty hard in camp (he still has two days to rest). Beyond that, it could be just age and the way he looks slimming down. I don't think the weight was difficult to make for him by any means; he's been within 5 pounds of 160 for the last month.

Comment

Holy *****..... I disagree with those saying he looks fine.

He looks pale and drawn in both the pics and videos. In the videos he even looks a little nauseous tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Holy *****..... I disagree with those saying he looks fine.

He looks pale and drawn in both the pics and videos. In the videos he even looks a little nauseous tbh.
        I almost believed you but then I saw your avi and signature.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          Doesn't show body language that he's in desperate need of food / water let alone dude's been just about at weight for a month eating at Taco spots LOL.

omg he looks drained in that video....i thought it was just the picture and nothing more. but the video he looks drained WTF

i don't get it. hasn't he been around 160? whats the reason for him looking drained?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            dude, i have honestly never seen him look that skinny in a video. just look at the video for yourself. the problem is the dude looks below 160 lol but I'm sure he's around 161 162.

i just don't get why he looks so drained.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              What?.......

Comment

Yeah he looks terrible. I wouldn't give him a shot in hell at beating Brook Saturday And there's a chance of snow in Miami tomorrow too!

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  I think it could be a bit of jet lag, I don't know why they decided to fly in on Sunday/Monday In my opinion that's cutting too close with the time difference to get right.

but also he's aging. You can give the man all the 20 year old haircuts you want the man is still in his mid thirties and it's starting to show in his face
                  thats what it might be......him aging.

also this throws out the "i can fight at 154" if golovkin ever ever tried to fight at 154 he'd look like a zombie. I think he'd be for the taking at 154 against someone like andrade. maybe 157 but thats pushing it to the very limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    this is weight drained

wtf wow parece a un tecato (lookin like a crackhead)

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      thats what it might be......him aging.

also this throws out the "i can fight at 154" if golovkin ever ever tried to fight at 154 he'd look like a zombie. I think he'd be for the taking at 154 against someone like andrade. maybe 157 but thats pushing it to the very limit.
                      The thing is I don't know if I can believe the weight drained thing because he's basically been on point with the weight for the last month weighing in at 165 max I doubt he's straving himself for the last 6 weeks

I honestly think it age is starting to show and flying in so close to the fight probably f.ucks with his appetite & sleep. Sometimes when I go overseas it takes me 3 days to get right I don't really eat much and my sleeping patterns f.ucked

Comment

Working...
                      X