Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I build my very own protein shaker...now I need your feedback!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I build my very own protein shaker...now I need your feedback!!

Hi Guys,

I am a health enthusiast ever since I could remember. I would hit the gym and engage in sports because this is something I am passionate about. I would always find myself making protein shakes which I thought I fully enjoyed, until I realized I could have it even better.

These are the issues that I always faced:

First issue: After my workout, my prepared drink wasn’t fresh anymore!
    Second issue: I had to deal with the mess inside my bag due to leaking shakers!

Some day I decided to not complain anymore and to build my very own fitness shaker.

The development work is done and I am using my shaker every day.

Because it is in prototype status there we can still be change alot.
    My goal is to build the perfect fitness shaker ever!!!

Lets start first with the design. Do you like it? Please give me your feedback!

Thanks!
    Regards,
    Adam

There is a teaser that I realeased today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZKzOhk4Ah4

These are the pictures:

Still awaiting your feedback guys, this is a really beautifully designed shaker with the simplicity and efficiency in mind - and we are are about to come up with this in a crowd funding platform. I am being very excited about this whole thing becoming available to all he other sports enthusiasts.

Comment

Originally posted by adamooo View Post
      Still awaiting your feedback guys, this is a really beautifully designed shaker with the simplicity and efficiency in mind - and we are are about to come up with this in a crowd funding platform. I am being very excited about this whole thing becoming available to all he other sports enthusiasts.
      Sorry br0 but your shaker is really only for amateur shakers. The Spider Shaker shakes the **** out of your shaker and the other competitors shakers.

And then of course there is the SmartShake v2 which uses the latest and greatest Shake technology. This seriously is the god of shakers.

Comment

Guess it looks ok but what is it your shaker has that others dont?

Dont you at least need some type of mesh for shaking and minimising any lumps?

Comment

Dont you at least need some type of mesh for shaking and minimising any lumps?[/QUOTE]
          The shaker that I designed is build with the "strip it down and soup it up" simplicity in mind - it's very simple in use - this is how it works:

I'm gonna post some pics showing how it works, soon!
          More so, soon we're gonna come up with a crowd funding platform!

Comment

is their really room to improve on the shaker? I mean yours is simp0ly a cup with a lid on it right?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              is their really room to improve on the shaker? I mean yours is simp0ly a cup with a lid on it right?
              lol, I was being polite, do you think its a wind up?

Comment

Working...
              X