Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    actually it's more like what you say doesn't matter.
    Aw dude go jack to some Pacquiao videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      They didn't say it on ESPN but thats what the so called offer is.
      55 split to the winner. Read this and watch what konz said.

Pacquiao’s advisor, Michael Koncz, tried to clarify to The Times on Friday that the boxer was willing to accept a deal in which the winner would receive 55% and the loser gets 45%. That’s the same deal Koncz was extending to Mayweather in the spring.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...0,152958.story
      Damn you can't believe anything they say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
        No one would believe Mayweather being worried about his health if it wasn't on video.

For everyone that doesn't know, he's saying he wants to preserve his health for fighting someone on steroids. For those that can't read in between the lines and have problems comprehending, he's saying it's no point in taking punches from someone suffering from roid rage.

Just like Khan, Lee, DLH, Brandon Vera and many other boxers and MMA fighters took unnecessary punishment from pro fighters on steroids, I think Mayweather is saying that he's smarter than subject himself to unnecessary punishment from a cheating PED freak.

In summary, this is what he's saying. Sorry for those that still don't understand this concept after 3 years.

Oh yeah, and for the record, Team Pac has "agreed" to testing several times in the last 3 years only to fall back on the commissions protocol. It's like the boy that cried wolf. When do we really believe they're telling the truth?

Comment

• Floyd beats Pacquiao easy IMO.. idk why he's scared

Comment

• Promote that 4th fight with Marquez Pac. I ain't mad atcha!

Comment

• To hell with pacroid & *******s, your boy had 49 million in hand but thought he deserved9 more. Now since Bradley kicked his ass he wants to agree to anything Floyd wants. Well Floyd wants you to lick his fans nuts, EO bring your punk ass on over & get started. Pacroid will be lucky to get 15% if that. Sorry pacroid you gets nothing but the finger, that's the middle finger you juiced up clown

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Funny thing is Ellerbe is trying to do some damage control, but Pac even said Floyd can have everything in his terms but give a fair share, the blood test which was the only stumbling block tht floyd even after jail said was the reason the fight never happened, is now done, now we are on to a new block, the 55-45 wasnt good enough, Floyd wants even more.

What is a fair split? The average of their last three fights? Then take the ratio?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

What is a fair split? The average of their last three fights? Then take the ratio?
                  I believe I did that exercise before to prove 40 million was not some super poor offer~ that was without the Cotto and Bradley fights though because I didn't even need to use that to skew the numbers to Floyd more.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    You think I am hurt? Says the guy calling me gay slurs and giving me red, so once again look in the mirror you seem to be talking about yourself.

Think that if that makes you feel better, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself~ maybe you should get some help as you seem very angry over dumb things?
                    His sorry ass does this on other message boards as well. He's always been mentally weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                      Such failure in this post. My GF knows who Pacquiao is. If I showed her a picture of Martinez, she'd think he was a soccer player or something.
                      I could careless what some completely random person thinks. Martinez just dominated on his first ppv, and showed great heart. Pac has been humiliating himself on ppv ever since the ppv with Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X