Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juicing has made me more powerful then ever before.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
    recommend me a good juicer
    Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
    whats ya beef with fiber?
    Aint got one lol, just dont need more of it. =) Its not really juicing if your gonna eat the pulp now is it..

Comment

A little tip for anyone making the green juice with kale, celery, cucumber, green apples, ginger, and lemon/lime:

use lime instead of lemon. I've been having one a day for the last week and only discovered yesterday that lime eliminates a lot of the nasty kale flavor and even compensates for the bland cucumber taste a little bit too. whereas with lemon it tastes horrible and i had to hold my nose drinking it, it's now actually passable...

Comment

Ive got a technique now =) i just neck it in one, then a mouthful of a strong diet drink (i use dr pepper zero)

That seems to work lol

Comment

i just did 10 more pushups than I usually do after I drank that recipe u put up, thanks yall

Comment

Started making a nice banana milkshake. I put in a banana, a spoon of low fat icecream, a spoon of yoghurt and half a glass of milk.

I know the nutrition police will have something to say but at least this contributes to my 5 a day.

Comment

Working...
            X