Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brad Solomon vs Erislandy (Sparring)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey brother...thanks a lot for the upload...

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
      Solomon is a stylistic nightmare for anyone, given his unorthodox style, movement and speed. Even though he's not that great on the outside offensively, he's very good at doing the subtle things and little feints to keep you occupied enough until he feels like getting in close and going to work again.
      This is exactly why I've stated in other threads that he would be a problem for Mayweather if they fought... it would never happen, but at '47 or '54, Solomon can beat almost anyone. Same with Lara at '54. Both guys are talented.

Comment

WTF happened to Solomon, havnt seen him fight forever.

Comment

hmm lara was doing some great boxing i dont see vanes outboxing.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            WTF happened to Solomon, havnt seen him fight forever.
            Promotional issues, but I think it's all sorted out and he signed with Prince... I think, I know for sure he signed with a new manager/promoter.

Comment

Cool vid, not smart on team Lara to allow filming of sparring days before his fight tho.

Comment

that bradsolomon guy is feather fisted, doesn't know how to punch

jus sayin

Comment

Haven't watched it yet, I just came across it, it was just uploaded barely an hour ago.

Sorry, I meant to say Erislandy Lara, not just Erislandy, my bad.
                  I saw it, Solomon BUSTED that ass!!!

Comment

Originally posted by USAFBoxer View Post
                    damn, solomon barely landed, lara school him for 5 rounds, i think he's gonna be too much for vanes
                    Solomon was laughing while Lara was frustrated. Lara has never in his life dealt with someone who was better than him, so stop lying.

Comment

Dude it was relatively light sparring, neither landed much, because they weren't really fighting each other, they were just going throw the motions and getting in some good competitive work. Lara landed solid single shots, and Solomon did good work on the inside with combinations to the body.
                      Lara looked frustrated and shocked that someone was THAT much better than him. Solomon was BUSTING HIS ASS.

Comment

Working...
                      X