No announcement yet.

Zaurbeck Baysangurov vs. Lucas Konecny RBR & discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    The scorecards were okay. I had it 117-112 for Baysangurov, but I can see 118-110 as a legit score, because I gave a close round to Konecny and scored another one a draw.
    You can't score a fight if your life depended on it. I don't see any possible way Baysangurov could have won more than 5 rounds. 7 or 8 rounds for Konecny i could see, scoring it the other way for Baysangurov makes it one of the worst robberies i'v seen in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      You can't score a fight if your life depended on it. I don't see any possible way Baysangurov could have won more than 5 rounds. 7 or 8 rounds for Konecny i could see, scoring it the other way for Baysangurov makes it one of the worst robberies i'v seen in a long time.
      We know you're a fan of Konecny, but come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

That doesn't excuse the fact that the scoring was piss poor.

Comment

Giving Baysangurov more than 5 rounds is impossible and even 5 would include one or two close rounds where it's generous for him. Anyone who has Baysngurov winning that fight fundementally doesn't know how to score a fight. Three scores all near shutouts makes it one of the worst robberies iv seen recently.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            ummmm... did you see those scorecards?
            There is no way two of them are even in any realm of being matched to the fight that it was associated with.
            It basically looked like they were filled out beforehand.

119-109?
            118-110?
            Come on now

If you were boxnation, it would probably seem acceptable.
            A bit wide but Konecny rouunds weren't that clearcut and most of them were give and take so..

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
              A bit wide but Konecny rouunds weren't that clearcut and most of them were give and take so..
              a bit wide?
              Those 2 aren't a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Right man got the nod. Pretty easy fight to score.
                I agree.

Baysangurov was very accurate with the jabs, hooks and uppercuts. Konecny's face at the end told the story of what happened during the fight.

Comment

Lulz i looked at your scoring. You had Baysangurov up 4-1-1 after 6 rounds, that says everything. Not only should the score have been the exact opposite but what Konecny did was boardering on beating Baysangurov up in those rounds. Stick to making your poll threads.

Comment

tunney's scorecard....

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      Baysangurov stuck to his gameplan of controlling the distance with fluid precise combos and more importantly a busy jab.

The only round Konecny clearly won was round 2. I gave him 2 close rounds, and scored round one a draw.
                      Lulz There isn't even anyone over at Allboxing that is delusional as you. Everyone thinks the scores are laughable with alot who think Konecny won and jokes about K2 having bought the judges for him.
                      Last edited by Mikhnienko; 10-06-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X