Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck Eyes Haye Battle; Rules Out Afolabi and Roy Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huck needs to get off his high horse, he won a close decision in the first fight against Afolabi and the rematch was a draw. Ola deserves a 3rd fight, not to mention it would be entertaining as hell.

Comment

Too much risk for Haye, he wouldn't take it. A loss rules out any chance of a mega payday vs Vitali.

Comment

Haye stops Huck.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
          Haye stops Huck.

More chance of Haye gassing inside 4 and getting stopped if you ask me.
          The problem lies with whilst Haye is fighting 1 bum a year if that, Huck is fighting the real good competition 3-4 times a year.

Who has Haye EVER stopped that he wasn't meant to? Arguably Chisora, that is it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            More chance of Haye gassing inside 4 and getting stopped if you ask me.
            The problem lies with whilst Haye is fighting 1 bum a year if that, Huck is fighting the real good competition 3-4 times a year.

Who has Haye EVER stopped that he wasn't meant to? Arguably Chisora, that is it.
            Dude stop it, Huck ain't hard to hit he's a robot and he's smaller than Haye. He would get Maccarinelli'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Dude stop it, Huck ain't hard to hit he's a robot and he's smaller than Haye. He would get Maccarinelli'd.

Haye hasn't shown me anything. You might be impressed by him stopping a fat Chisora in the worst shape of his career except the Fury fight & looking **** in doing so but I wasn't impressed by that or how easy he was to hit.

Huck is strong as an ox, hes got a great chin, power & is explosive as hell.

We all ruled him out before against Povetkin saying he was a robot, too small etc and we all know how that one turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Haye hasn't shown me anything. You might be impressed by him stopping a fat Chisora in the worst shape of his career except the Fury fight & looking **** in doing so but I wasn't impressed by that or how easy he was to hit.

Huck is strong as an ox, hes got a great chin, power & is explosive as hell.

We all ruled him out before against Povetkin saying he was a robot, too small etc and we all know how that one turned out.
                Come on man, Afolabi was bouncing right hands off his head. You don't wanna know what a right hand from Haye would do to the guy. Haye has many flaws but his speed and power are legit.

Comment

Working...
                X