No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Joe Johnson should have taken that last shot and y'all would have been fuked.
    Iman (who will be NBA All Defense 1st or 2nd team this year) had wonderful ball denial. He forced Marvin Williams to take that dumbass drive to the basket.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Joe Johnson should have taken that last shot and y'all would have been fuked.
      lol U mad bro?

Comment

• I can't believe our hope to get the sixth seed is the Charlotte Bobcats. SMMFH

Comment

• No CP3. Damn !!!

Lob City vs Knicks

Should still be fun !!!

Comment

• I was just about to bump this thread. Freaking Bobcats letting me down ahhhh!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I was just about to bump this thread. Freaking Bobcats letting me down ahhhh!
              Orlando don't even have Dwight.

Comment

• Knicks bench doing what it does best. Smacking teams around.

Comment

• I was wondering why I got a gift from "A Very Rich Man" with the comment "Good luck with the game today. Don't get Griffin'd"...forgot the Knicks were on and just got home.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    I was wondering why I got a gift from "A Very Rich Man" with the comment "Good luck with the game today. Don't get Griffin'd"...forgot the Knicks were on and just got home.

Just another Knick fan wishing you luck !!! :blow:

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      I was wondering why I got a gift from "A Very Rich Man" with the comment "Good luck with the game today. Don't get Griffin'd"...forgot the Knicks were on and just got home.
                      You serious? LMAO this guy he is the sort of "fan" who cheers everytime the other team scores.

Comment

Working...
                      X