Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my car yesterday, 1985 Ford Ltd Crown Victoria (PICTURES)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's also hilarious how were all at work....

"I've found that if you just look really annoyed all the time, people just assume you're busy" - George Castanza

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Yep. It's like someone makes a thread, you two knuckle heads are in it, and I'm like....

Comment

Yep. It's like someone makes a thread, you two knuckle heads are in it, and I'm like....

LMAO, i like that particular pic.

that shark is scary as fuck btw

im kinda scared of going to the beach, thanks to the fags at discovery channel.

Comment

Originally posted by o z i r View Post
          LMAO, i like that particular pic.

that shark is scary as fuck btw

im kinda scared of going to the beach, thanks to the fags at discovery channel.
          how about it? I couldn't even go on the jaws ride at Universal Studios after I watched 2 hours of shark week....

Comment

Well this thread is all sloppy seconds... we must move on to ruin the next thread... goodluck atwa

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
              how about it? I couldn't even go on the jaws ride at Universal Studios after I watched 2 hours of shark week....
              Sorry for the thread hi jack by the way, ATWA. Like I said, good kill.

The sea is for the fish. Fuck all that scuba diving ****. Plus I'm white, and it's like 99.9 percent of the time, Great White Shark attacks seem to be on us cracka's. It's like black on black crime, but flipped...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Well this thread is all sloppy seconds... we must move on to ruin the next thread... goodluck atwa
                Thank you reed.

Comment

Sorry for the thread hi jack by the way, ATWA. Like I said, good kill.

The sea is for the fish. Fuck all that scuba diving ****. Plus I'm white, and it's like 99.9 percent of the time, Great White Shark attacks seem to be on us cracka's. It's like black on black crime, but flipped...
                  Basically. All I know is, salt water isn't meant for fat white ladys on boogie boards. Jersey shore is full of shark bait. I can only hope one day they come up close enough.

Comment

Indeed

To the bat mobile!

Comment

It's also hilarious how were all at work....

"I've found that if you just look really annoyed all the time, people just assume you're busy" - George Castanza

thats so true. im usually frowning when im posting on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X