No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Chavez To Face Michael Rosales on September 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Chavez To Face Michael Rosales on September 1

Junior middleweight contender Omar Chavez (28-2-1, 21KOs) is going to return on September 1 against Michael Rosales (32-5, 26KOs) in Los Mochis, Mexico. Chavez is trying to get his career back on track after suffering his second career loss against Jorge Paez on July 21. Rosales was stopped in five rounds by Daniel Sandoval this past April.

[Click Here To Read More]

I want this, I want to see the underdog Chavez. This Chavez is getting a real education and though Rosales is more gate watcher than keeper, Omar is coming back from a loss. Give him hell Omar, make him work for it Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      I want this, I want to see the underdog Chavez. This Chavez is getting a real education and though Rosales is more gate watcher than keeper, Omar is coming back from a loss. Give him hell Omar, make him work for it Michael.
      This chavez sucks. He will beat most gatekeepers and bums but will struggle with even guys like rosales or soto karass. Even he b level guys like rosado wolak would murk the floor with with him

Comment

Working...
      X