Whats Your All Time Fav Boxing Poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
    There you go again.

I can't believe they let this ******ed Klitschko hater be a mod.
    In his defense it is really not that hard to dislike the Klitschkos. Boring fights against the most boring of competition. Really, I can't stand to watch their style of fighting.................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
      There you go again.

I can't believe they let this ******ed Klitschko hater be a mod.

Comment

Michael Grant looks like a killer in this one..

Comment

Hatton looks so menacing....

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            In his defense it is really not that hard to dislike the Klitschkos. Boring fights against the most boring of competition. Really, I can't stand to watch their style of fighting.................Rockin'
            Because I find them boring doesn't mean I dislike them. They're the two best heavyweights out there right now, but they are massively overrated due to incredibly shallow competition. Thats not hate, its reality.

Comment

WladOwns...you took a thread that was not in anyway anti-Klitschko, and due to your overwhelming level of faggotry you provoked people into being negative about Wlad and Vitali.

This is about the 1000th time this has happened.

If you genuinely want people to be less anti-Klitschko, go stab yourself in the face or something so that for at least a day or two you aren't able to post your stupid **** ****** posts on this site.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    WladOwns...you took a thread that was not in anyway anti-Klitschko, and due to your overwhelming level of faggotry you provoked people into being negative about Wlad and Vitali.

This is about the 1000th time this has happened.

If you genuinely want people to be less anti-Klitschko, go stab yourself in the face or something so that for at least a day or two you aren't able to post your stupid **** ****** posts on this site.
                    daaaaaaaaaaamn........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Michael Grant looks like a killer in this one..

I always liked that poster too. Wasn't there a variation of it that said something like "Boxings two headed monster. More than 13 feet tall and 500lbs"?

Comment

Working...
                      X