Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Manny Pacquiao ever fought a trash talker who got in his face at pressers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Doubt that man, Mayorga is religious dude, ever saw that countdown show with Vargas? dude practically reads the bible every night.

Mayorga almost landed the fight, if he beat Cotto, Arum said he would get a shot at Pacquiao, too bad Mayorga lost he hurts his arm, he was actually boxing cotto pretty good. Mayorga is one of those guys who has natural talent he could box if he wanted it, but he was a lazy dude.
    I didn't know that crazy mofo is religious.lol He can always fall back on calling Jinkee a whore and calling pac's mom an ugly witch.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
      I didn't know that crazy mofo is religious.lol He can always fall back on calling Jinkee a whore and calling pac's mom an ugly witch.
      Lol he'd talk about banging jinkee for sure. He'd also say he'd take care of his kids after he kills manny. The guy was pure entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Lol he'd talk about banging jinkee for sure. He'd also say he'd take care of his kids after he kills manny. The guy was pure entertainment.
        Haha wtf, that would have to get ole Emmanuel fired up! There's not a lot of guys out there with enough confidence in themselves to actually believe they are the better fighter then Pacquiao. I mean when you think about it, sure Cotto and Oscar had the platform to just completely blow off Pacquiao but for the rest, the idea that they were fighting Manny meant they would be in the biggest challenge of their life. Paulie I don't think would talk all that bull and would resort to just milking the **** out of the spotlight. I mean the guy is so spineless he would probably try to befriend Manny before and after his @ss beating. For instance Paulie cried a blue streak when he lost to Broner, going on tirades about Haymon. Flash forward 6 month and he is Haymon's best bud and swears by everything involving him. Then he loses to Porter and keeps insinuating that Porter was on PED's until Porter and his dad got in his face where he backed down in live television to his accusations. I mean it just shows no class. Paulie is the epitome of sore loser. And yes he hasn't had the picture perfect promotional journey like destined superstars Broner and Canelo, but seriously others would be itching at the chance to have a Cotto as their first title fight.

Comment

Floyd once said that he doesn't trashtalk opponents whom he holds respect towards.

But if a rematch with Pacquiao happens, I will expect Floyd to trash him real bad. Pacquiao will probably laugh on his face too so I don't think it will have any effect.

Regardless, Floyd beats Pac again. A 100% Pacquiao can not beat a Floyd who has already figured the former.

Comment

There's no line he won't cross. He's the king of pre-fight trash talk, i have no doubt he'd make somebody like Victor Ortiz cry.

Comment

Maybe Mayorga should tell Pacquiao Im your father? Mayorga looks like Manny Pacquiao's dad and Mayorga has the same boxing glove tattoo that Manny has.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                Haha wtf, that would have to get ole Emmanuel fired up! .
                He actually said that to vargas lol. He said he'd take care of his wife and raise his kids after he kills him lol. He also said he was going to punch him so hard on his heart it would stop beating lol, the guy is out of control. If you can find the 24/7 style promo of the fought you'll die laughing.

There's no line he won't cross. He's the king of pre-fight trash talk, i have no doubt he'd make somebody like Victor Ortiz cry.
                Lol definitely. He really was the best a it.

Comment

Nah you can't trash talk him. Even if you did say something that really gets too him personally and riles him up it totally becomes a non-issue as soon as he smiles at you and says he will pray for you.

Comment

He actually said that to vargas lol. He said he'd take care of his wife and raise his kids after he kills him lol. He also said he was going to punch him so hard on his heart it would stop beating lol, the guy is out of control. If you can find the 24/7 style promo of the fought you'll die laughing.

Lol definitely. He really was the best a it.
                    Man, Mayorga was great during the presser for the Vargas fight, I remember he referred to Vargas as Paquita del la barrio

Comment

Working...
                    X