Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit does Gamboa get for whooping Mikey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    All this rubbish talk M Garcia is going to do this & that, break into the top 10 p4p etc
    So what credit does Gamboa get when he beats the **** out of this robotic stiff?

Gamboa's speed, angles and movement are going to cause this robot to malfunction.
    Very well you think Gamboa is made for him I see the opposite and you want to play the counterpunching game with a world class Cuban, good luck.

Just another Garcia fighter whose been feasting on midgets and has the world fooled.

What you got? ''Gamboa chinny'' and Garcia isn't?

He will whoop his ass so badly big bro will be having flashbacks of Cassa making him his b1tch. That world class trainer whose only advice seems to consist of ''You need to throw more, go to the body, you need to throw more''
    Give me a break, Mikey will cut the ring off and brutalize that Cuban "never was" within 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      Give me a break, Mikey will cut the ring off and brutalize that Cuban "never was" within 6 rounds.
      He couldn't even cut the ring off against Burgos.

Comment

That is the problem Robert Garcia fighters can't cut a ring off. Not Donaire, not Bum Bum, not Margarito, not Mikey.

Not one can cut a ring off.

Comment

He couldn't even cut the ring off against Burgos.
          He didn't have to. If you're so sure Gamboa will win, let's make a sig bet or something.

Comment

Tell me why you are all so confident this guy beats Gamboa

1. Gamboa is chinny

Sounds like a punchers chance to me and nothing more.
            I agree with you Gamboa will flatten Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              He didn't have to. If you're so sure Gamboa will win, let's make a sig bet or something.

Sure.
              Can do an Avatar, sig & user title bet if you want

Comment

That is the problem Robert Garcia fighters can't cut a ring off. Not Donaire, not Bum Bum, not Margarito, not Mikey.

Not one can cut a ring off.
                Don't compare Garcia to Rios or Margarito, everybody know they're human punching bags.

Donaire was a hype job IMO, all he got was his left hook plus he had a bad luck and had to fight one of the most skilled boxers ever.

Mikey is nothing like those guys, he's skilled, he thinks.

As I said Mikey within 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Truth? Or Lie?
                  Would you like to bet??

Comment

Sure.
                    Can do an Avatar, sig & user title bet if you want
                    Done deal.

But I'm warning you right now, you'll be rocking GGG for a whole month.

Comment

Oh he is good but he isn't ready for this yet. Good fighter but the new flavour of the month. Too patient, tries to be technical and like Donaire, hes slowly falling in love with his power and looking for one shot all the time.

I feel Gamboa's inactivity and him getting a bit careless at times has people deceived.

I think people are more upset than anything on how his career has folded out almost making them forget what a damn talented fighter he is.
                      I think as a boxer he's better than Donaire. Obviously doesn't have the power Donaire does.

I think Gamboa will have a much harder time outboxing Mikey than Rigondeaux did with Donaire.

Gamboa's got the speed, power, it's definitely a tough fight for Mikey but I do think it's an interesting and competitive one myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X