Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snake Ellie Seckbach trying to say Manny is racist...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suckbach looks like some creepy stalker killer.

Comment

This kid is completely fścking ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
        Manny was very nice to Ellie and got him a lot of hits in the past, and he returns the favour by trying to spin the blame on Manny...

Man that's a back stabbing biatch right there. I think Roach may be right after all...
        Ellie is a race baiter and victim player,and an instigator man.

Manny never did **** to Elie,. Elie used to always be chilling at Pacmans condo and mansion too.

Elie is a real snake, Pacman has always been cool to this guy and he tries to throw Pacman in there as a racist now and kick Pac when he is down? Pac is the guy who put Elie on the ****ing map.

Comment

I like that he posts vids up altho he doesn't hit up other gyms as much anymore, but he really is an idiot. he's just a snake, man. one thing i love about floyd is when he called his ass out, unfortunately he was too nice and didn't voice everything he wanted to say atm. elie needs to fallback on being nice to people, turning around and talking sht when they're not around. that sht is feminine.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Ellie is a race baiter and victim player,and an instigator man.

Manny never did **** to Elie,. Elie used to always be chilling at Pacmans condo and mansion too.

Elie is a real snake, Pacman has always been cool to this guy and he tries to throw Pacman in there as a racist now and kick Pac when he is down? Pac is the guy who put Elie on the ****ing map.
            Straight up creepy. Definitely stalkerish.

Comment

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
              Manny was very nice to Ellie and got him a lot of hits in the past, and he returns the favour by trying to spin the blame on Manny...

Man that's a back stabbing biatch right there. I think Roach may be right after all...
              Elie rolls with the Garcia. Why's he saying Manny's racist?

Comment

Elie is truly trying to make everybody at MP Camp a racist but Robert Garcia knows The TRUTH

Comment

Elie is a snake in the grass.

Slimy, deceitful, reptilian mother ****er.

Comment

wtf elie? roach was right then to call you an effing jew.

Comment

elie has always been a scumbag

Comment

Working...
                      X