Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Welterweight Has Faced The Best Opposition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remove mayweather from poll and start again.

Comment

I don't see how anyone can argue that out of these fighters, Mosley has far and away the best resume, it really speaks for itself.

Comment

Man, Pacman has faced and got the win against some mexican bigger names... Pacman for me

Comment

Mosley and Cotto. Mosley's been doing it a little longer but over the past couple years it's easily Cotto.

Comment

This thread fails because it has both Ricky Hatton and Berto in the poll choices.

Comment

Mosley! For sure!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Mosley and Cotto. Mosley's been doing it a little longer but over the past couple years it's easily Cotto.
                Its who has faced better opposition. There is no time period restriction. I dont understand how you people are putting cotto over Mosely when Mosely has faught HOF and been doing it longer than cotto. I just dont get it...Its down right ******ed.

Comment

lol at those who picked pac i think its mosley and cotto and margarito who is not in the poll

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
                    Its who has faced better opposition. There is no time period restriction. I dont understand how you people are putting cotto over Mosely when Mosely has faught HOF and been doing it longer than cotto. I just dont get it...Its down right ******ed.
                    I made the distinction, but thanks anyway.

Comment

Mosley.

Cotto is up there too.

Comment

Working...
                      X