Rihanna’s Horrific Injuries (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihanna’s Horrific Injuries (Picture)

This is the first picture of Rihanna’s horrific injuries taken after Chris Brown allegedly attacked her ten days ago; obtained by TMZ. Los Angeles police launched an internal investigation after the picture of the singer’s bruised, cut and swollen face surfaced on the Internet. “The photograph has the appearance of one taken during an official domestic violence investigation. The Los Angeles Police Department takes seriously its duty to maintain the confidentiality of victims of domestic violence.” , says a police statement.
    http://1800blingbling.info/2009/02/r...uries-picture/

Originally posted by dj3strikes View Post
    This is the first picture of Rihanna’s horrific injuries taken after Chris Brown allegedly attacked her ten days ago; obtained by TMZ. Los Angeles police launched an internal investigation after the picture of the singer’s bruised, cut and swollen face surfaced on the Internet. “The photograph has the appearance of one taken during an official domestic violence investigation. The Los Angeles Police Department takes seriously its duty to maintain the confidentiality of victims of domestic violence.” , says a police statement.
    http://1800blingbling.info/2009/02/r...uries-picture/
    she looks like Arturo Gatti..

Comment

I don't care what she said, or what his excuse is......you don't do that to a girl.

Chris Brown lost.

I wonder if hes going to do time for that?

Comment

yeah, unless she came at him swinging a frying pan, there's no justification for doing that. They should catch him up, and let Vinnie Jones "sort" him out.

Mohagany

Comment

or sonny from the godfather...

Comment

this is what should happen to guys who hit their girls....

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
              yeah, unless she came at him swinging a frying pan, there's no justification for doing that. They should catch him up, and let Vinnie Jones "sort" him out.

Mohagany
              Is that out yet? When I first saw the title I thought it was a gay ****.

Comment

I heard she gave him herpes. I'm not condoning it by any means. But herpes has no cure.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                  I heard she gave him herpes. I'm not condoning it by any means. But herpes has no cure.
                  I'd let her give me herpes!

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
                    I don't care what she said, or what his excuse is......you don't do that to a girl.

Chris Brown lost.

I wonder if hes going to do time for that?
                    yeah but i doubt that she is actually trying to maintain a relationship with him. that's probably bull****. it would be really bad for her career and her overall image and i don't think that she would put those things at risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X