Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Legacy: Pac or JCC

Who has accomplished more?
    Beaten the better names?

The reason I ask this is because alot of Pac fans are saying Pac > Chavez and I haven't heard anyone defend JCC. So I'd like to know why JCC has a better resume then Pac and vise versa
    Pacman has the better resume
    62.96%
    JCC has the better resume
    37.04%

Thats because Chavez still has a better legacy then Pacquiao.

Comment

Better Legacy

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      Beaten the better names?

The reason I ask this is because alot of Pac fans are saying Pac > Chavez and I haven't heard anyone defend JCC. So I'd like to know why JCC has a better resume then Pac and vise versa
      Pacman knoked out Morales twice, beat Barrera twice, drew once with and beat Marquez. Chavez beat Rosario, Ramirez, Taylor twice, Lockridge and Laporte. Chavez was dominated by Randall and Whitaker and was destroyed twice by De La Hoya, who was destroyed by Pacman. It's a tossup who has the best legacy, but Pacman beats Chavez if the two fight in their pride.

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
        Pacman knoked out Morales twice, beat Barrera twice, drew once with and beat Marquez. Chavez beat Rosario, Ramirez, Taylor twice, Lockridge and Laporte. Chavez was dominated by Randall and Whitaker and was destroyed twice by De La Hoya, who was destroyed by Pacman. It's a tossup who has the best legacy, but Pacman beats Chavez if the two fight in their pride.

Might aswell say Marquez and Morales are greater then Chavez.

You didn't even mention Azebeche, yeah, you really know whos on Chavez's record.

Comment

Right now I have it Chavez, hands down. Pac isn't retired yet though, I have to see how he does against his next opponents, and who they are. Floyd fight would be nice imo.

Comment

Older post I made regarding Chavez:

Chavez is. Sanchez didn't have the longevity, obviously a tragic situation and through no fault of his own.

This tomato can **** (regarding Chavez) is ****ing tired. The man fought more championship rounds than 99% of these other great fighters. I believe he lost to Whitaker and technically should have lost his first fight with Mel Taylor, but the man was still an incredible fighter.

Martinez
            Castillo
            Mayweather
            Lockridge
            LaPorte
            Rosario
            Ramirez
            Camacho
            Haugen
            Taylor
            Lopez
            MARTY JAKUBOWSKI!!!

For real though, spaced out over 25 years and three weight classes, that's absurd. Those are all quality wins. He only fought the best win/lose/draw. Dude stepped into the ring with everyone I mentioned plus Oscar, Tszyu and Pea. JC Superstar is a legend...nobody will ever approach a record of 107-6-2 again...not fighting the types of fighter he fought anyway.
            This was in the context of a thread speaking about the greatest Mexican fighters of all-time. Chavez was an awesome fighter in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
              Beaten the better names?

100 orange vendors and 7 quality oppnents and loss most of them... Pacman easy...

Comment

Chavez was a great fighter, legacy wise though, I think they're at about the same place right now and the way Pacquiao is going, I think he could surpass Chavez by the time his career is over.

Comment

Pac has some great names on his resume and is an exciting fighter to watch but other than barrera 1, his biggest wins have been against shot or faded older champs

Comment

c'mon, is this a joke?

chavez = roger mayweather, ricky randall twice, meldrick taylor twice, edwin rosario, hector camacho, greg haugen, juan laporte.

Comment

Working...
                    X