Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Plans To Be Light, No More Than 165 For Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ffs, the lengths he's going to prove he's not a MW. What a ****ing joke. He's not going to rehydrate only 10 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
      Khan will look great for 1 or 2 rounds and then he'll get greedy and be clipped hard. I see a repeat of the Garcia fight.

Unless...

The Khan that fought Kotelnik and Alexander shows up. He stays at range, always moving and throwing 1s and 2s. That would be interesting.
      The Khan that fought Alexander would have been splattered by Canelo.

He still threw a bunch of sloppy combinations with both hands out of position, he was wide open for counters. Alexander was just small, feather fisted and generally not good enough to do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Canelo Plans To Be Light, No More Than 165 For Amir Khan

[Click Here To Read More]
        ... 165 lb at the weigh in...

Comment

165???and he can't fight GGG COWARD!!

Comment

freckled faced fraud

Comment

Legacy Fight for both Boxers! EPIC PPV EVENT!

-Smart Move Team CANELO-

I heard whispers of Khan being a serious threat to defeat the late & great Mayweather & Pacquiao! Amir "King" Khan even stated recently that he often put PACMan on his @ss in sparring. Looks like its time for SAUL "GUILLOTINE" ALVAREZ to slay another BEAST, for the world to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Says the guy who admitted he weights 180-190 the night of the fight by accident. ****ing coward lying sack of **** coward fraud. And Im Mexican by the way and we are embarrassed of this low life.
                I call BS! He's never said that. And I've never seen him look above 180 on any fight night. 176 is the highest I've ever known him be .

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Says the guy who admitted he weights 180-190 the night of the fight by accident. ****ing coward lying sack of **** coward fraud. And Im Mexican by the way and we are embarrassed of this low life.
                  Whatever ... this is for the A side 155lb world title, so Golovkin has to fight the winner at 155 or go back to Kazakhstan and herd yaks.

And I'm a yak from Kazakhstan myself, btw.

Comment

Team Canelo doesn't want us to see this fight as being the mismatch that it is, so now they have Canelo handicapping his weight, or at least saying he will. GB must be having a hard time drumming up interest for this garbage.

Comment

LOL. The haters are MAD. "He weighs 190 doe." Suck it easy haters, you don't have to like it, but you will swallow it. All of it. Time and tine again, Canelo ****s on the haters. Gratifying.

Comment

Working...
                      X