Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF! Why is some people are so afraid of black people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Triggger H View Post
    I went for a walk in the park and this white guy saw me from a distance and he went dashing into the trees. When I walk past the area he was in, I see him hiding behind the tree. He peeked around the corner, saw me and went back into hiding behind a tree. This man had to be in his early 40s and hiding from another human being. I'm so glad that I I am not a coward, I don't hide from anyone.

A great friend of mine, who just happens to be of African American descent, part Mexican too, flew me out to Dallas to a party he was having. I went. He took me to this gym that he was part owner in, and his group owned the who big mall. There was a really posh grocery store, like whole foods, but nicer. They rented from my buddy. As we are walking back to his sweet ride, he notices a woman forgot her bag in her cart. I watch as he walks and picks up her hand bag and knocks on her door as says ' excuse me miss, you forgot this, shows it to her.' She says something like' just put it back in the cart, I will get it, thank you. '

He smiled walked away, we drove away and he took me to a nice restaurant in Dallas. I couldn't take it, and asked ' bro, didn't that **** piss you off? Tenets in your mall rent to her grocery store, and she was afraid to take her purse from you? **** that.'

He laughed and said he deals with stupid weekly, and that I was not strong enough to be a brother. Not 100 percent brother.

Like some fool on this site says, prove me wrong!

Comment

I went for a walk in the park and this white guy saw me from a distance and he went dashing into the trees. When I walk past the area he was in, I see him hiding behind the tree. He peeked around the corner, saw me and went back into hiding behind a tree. This man had to be in his early 40s and hiding from another human being. I'm so glad that I I am not a coward, I don't hide from anyone.
      Yeah I hear you. I have had folks get off the side walk when we're walking toward each other. The classic woman clutches her purse tight if we're in an elevator, etc...
      I've learned to laugh at it. I just say to myself that you can fix stupid but you can't fix ignorance. Ignorance has to work itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        A great friend of mine, who just happens to be of African American descent, part Mexican too, flew me out to Dallas to a party he was having. I went. He took me to this gym that he was part owner in, and his group owned the who big mall. There was a really posh grocery store, like whole foods, but nicer. They rented from my buddy. As we are walking back to his sweet ride, he notices a woman forgot her bag in her cart. I watch as he walks and picks up her hand bag and knocks on her door as says ' excuse me miss, you forgot this, shows it to her.' She says something like' just put it back in the cart, I will get it, thank you. '

He smiled walked away, we drove away and he took me to a nice restaurant in Dallas. I couldn't take it, and asked ' bro, didn't that **** piss you off? Tenets in your mall rent to her grocery store, and she was afraid to take her purse from you? **** that.'

He laughed and said he deals with stupid weekly, and that I was not strong enough to be a brother. Not 100 percent brother.

Like some fool on this site says, prove me wrong!
        Just because he's got some change in his pocket does not mean he does not steal. Perhaps the woman knew who he was and does not want to get acquainted with him.

And yup you're not strong enough to be a brother.....LOL I would smack his mouth if he said that to me!.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          Just because he's got some change in his pocket does not mean he does not steal. Perhaps the woman knew who he was and does not want to get acquainted with him.

And yup you're not strong enough to be a brother.....LOL I would smack his mouth if he said that to me!.
          Nope I am not! you would not do a thing lil man. You would get broken off.
          He is a legit businessman, like you. He leases his real estate, you lease xxxx.

Have a good day lil man. But you best drop off when you are told to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
            Yeah I hear you. I have had folks get off the side walk when we're walking toward each other. The classic woman clutches her purse tight if we're in an elevator, etc...
            I've learned to laugh at it. I just say to myself that you can fix stupid but you can't fix ignorance. Ignorance has to work itself out.
            Agreed. See the clown who replied to me. He has no idea what he thinks.
            Maybe he was traumatized by xxxxx or yyyyyy.

PTSD.

Comment

I was wearing workout clothes with a starbucks coffee in my hand.
              See red flag right there, how many black people go to Starbucks? Workout clothes, Starbucks, dude probably thought you just got done robbing a Starbucks and making a run for it with your workout clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Nope I am not! you would not do a thing lil man. You would get broken off.
                He is a legit businessman, like you. He leases his real estate, you lease xxxx.

Have a good day lil man. But you best drop off when you are told to do so.
                Child, Some Legitimate business men are unscrupulous and not to be trusted. That is perhaps the situation there....

You have not the slightest idea what's best for me...

Comment

Ask Hype job

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    Child, Some Legitimate business men are unscrupulous and not to be trusted. That is perhaps the situation there....

You have not the slightest idea what's best for me...
                    I see your point. No different than trump or any influential business man.
                    Just like Floyd, the golden rule. He has has the cash, makes the rules. I have seen it often, more often than I care to admit.

i don't know what's best for you. But my friend never met that woman before.
                    Maybe she was mistreated and traumatized by the media in it's depiction of blacks. Fools come in all colors.

But since I was a first hand witness to the events I wrote about, your speculation into her potential prior knowledge of my friends character, is sorely misplaced.

Best regards.
                    First hand witness.

Comment

no way that happened lol, guy had to be autistic..or just extremely beta.

Comment

Working...
                      X