No announcement yet.

'Star Wars hoverbikes' may be coming to the US military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    Those things are not free anywhere in this planet, Somewhere somehow the money will be taken to pay for them. Yes France,U.K. and Canada have free healthcare. but do you think they're really free?. think again the government take a big chunk off your paycheck to pay for and subsidize them.

FREEDOM is not FREE buddy.
    So basically you give the government a big chunk of your paycheck and expect nothing in return? That just makes you a complete mug.

Europeans get to keep a lot more of their paycheck because they're not dishing out money on healthcare and education.

But enjoy your drones and "star wars bikes" that you paid for and will never use.
    Last edited by Monaco Slim; 06-26-2015, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      So basically you give the government a big chunk of your paycheck and expect nothing in return? That just makes you a complete mug.

Europeans get to keep a lot more of their paycheck because they're not dishing out money on healthcare and education.

But enjoy your drones and "star wars bikes" that you paid for and will never use.

I'm Canadian not an American.

Comment

I'm Canadian not an American.
        So you would have no problem with giving up your free healthcare that your taxes are meant to be used on and actually paying $200 Canadian a month for mediocre private healthcare which you won't use until your 50-60 years old and will most likely get rescission scammed out of treatment that you paid tens/hundreds of thousands for over the years?

You sound like a smart guy

Comment

So you would have no problem with giving up your free healthcare that your taxes are meant to be used on and actually paying $200 Canadian a month for mediocre private healthcare which you won't use until your 50-60 years old and will most likely get rescission scammed out of treatment that you paid tens/hundreds of thousands for over the years?

You sound like a smart guy
          I'm just defending the American you are trying to bash genius!.

Comment

I'm just defending the American you are trying to bash genius!.
            You post things like "freedom aint free" and have an NFL related quote in your signature yet I'm supposed to believe you're a Canadian? You're an American wannabe Canadian at best.

Comment

You post things like "freedom aint free" and have an NFL related quote in your signature yet I'm supposed to believe you're a Canadian? You're an American wannabe Canadian at best.
              I'm a Miami Dolphin fans in case you don't know many Canadians go to Florida in the summer to make it their summer home. Ignorance and prejudice ran rampant in your head eh.

Comment

I'm a Miami Dolphin fans in case you don't know many Canadians go to Florida in the summer to make it their summer home. Ignorance and prejudice ran rampant in your head eh.
                lol, like I said, a Canadian who is pretty much an American. Do you even watch hockey, or is that too Canadian for you?

Comment

lol, like I said, a Canadian who is pretty much an American. Do you even watch hockey, or is that too Canadian for you?
                  Maple leaf! we suck though. Kessel suckasz! It's baseball season now kiddo.

Comment

Working...
                  X