No announcement yet.

President Obama is DROPPING THE BALL vs ISIS, Hillary COULD LOSE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    I like Rand Paul for 2016. Wont vote for Hillary unless somehow McCain is the R candidate again. In hindsight, Hilary would have been a better president than Obama.
    Don't know much about Rand Paul but I'm guessing he's incredibly right wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      You'd be waiting for a while before they'd do anything, all they seem to do is war with one another.

I'm not in favor of the West standing by while innocents of all ages are beheaded, families shot in their homes, girls raped and sold at auction and whatever other terror these animals wish to inflict.
      My heart agrees with you, but my head is thinking longer term strategically and we cant fix the worlds problems all the time, which is why im hopeful its for the greater good.

I deplore the fact that innocents are killed as much as i cant stand the grudges and religious arguments that are held for generations. A bigger fix is needed over ground troops.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        He's a favourite of libertarians whose libertarianism is defined by their desire to legalise pot.

Comment

He doesn't want war with the middle east, he wants to reign in the DOJ, CIA, and HLS. Some idiot said he wants to legalize pot, he only wants to stop it from being a federal offense and the let the states decide its legality. He filibustered until Eric Holder admitted the gov doesn't have the right to drone attack its own citizens. He recently co authored a jobs bill with a Democrat that will only collect dust on Harry Reids desk, despite showing nonpartisan ability in a time when congress does nothing. He isn't as radical as his father was more willing to work within his own party and across the aisle. I'm sure if you only watch MSNBC or CNN you wouldn't know much about him but, do yourself a favor, especially if you are American, read up on the guy for yourself. Make your own opinion, don't be swayed by the party line on Paul, he is an exceptional statesman.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            sir, you are either not an american or you are missinformed.
            hilary is a hawk compared to obama. and in past confrontations
            it has hurt her.
            wtf does this have to do with my post?

of course hillary is a hawk. she voted for afghanistan and iraq which lost her the election to obama. what im saying is that if obama doesnt beat ISIS now, its gonna affect hillary's chances of winning the election.

learn to analyze what you read properly.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              I don't think there is anything Obama can do at this point that would secure a victory for Mrs. Clinton. Pretty much a "no win" situation here regardless of what he does. If he sends in ground troups there's going to be a ton of backlash. If he doesn't, there's going to be a ton of backlash. It's a giant cluster****. If the Democrats win the next presidential election it will likely be a result of weak Republican candidates. I don't think the American voterw have much faith in either side anymore.
              no,

he can beat ISIS and let the generals handle the war instead of politicizing it which obama has been doing to every war since he got to office.

polls show americans support to bring ground troops in to beat ISIS.

if we can beat saddam's regime fairly quickly, we can beat a rag tag alqueada off shoot that is fighting wars on every front.

dont underestimate the stupidity of americans to vote against hillary. we are talking about a country that voted george bush in office twice.

its in obamas, hillarys, IRAQ, & americas best interest to snuff out this problem now before ISIS firmly entrenches this made up islamic caliphate.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                My heart agrees with you, but my head is thinking longer term strategically and we cant fix the worlds problems all the time, which is why im hopeful its for the greater good.

I deplore the fact that innocents are killed as much as i cant stand the grudges and religious arguments that are held for generations. A bigger fix is needed over ground troops.
                I hear you, but the primitive Middle Eastern countries will never do anything for the greater good. The people they hate the most, far from being the West is actually their own neighbours. Iran-Iraq, Turkey-Kurdistan, Israel-Lebanon etc with multiple religious feuds concurrent.

As much as some like to point fingers at the West, there are those on the ground in the Middle East who are eternally grateful for Western intervention. These are the innocent people caught in the crossfire.

Short of taking over these countries outright, there is no solution. Imo band-aids are the best we can do. An imperfect solution is better than no solution (imo).

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  I hear you, but the primitive Middle Eastern countries will never do anything for the greater good. The people they hate the most, far from being the West is actually their own neighbours. Iran-Iraq, Turkey-Kurdistan, Israel-Lebanon etc with multiple religious feuds concurrent.

As much as some like to point fingers at the West, there are those on the ground in the Middle East who are eternally grateful for Western intervention. These are the innocent people caught in the crossfire.

Short of taking over these countries outright, there is no solution. Imo band-aids are the best we can do. An imperfect solution is better than no solution (imo).

absolutely agree with that last part.

of course if you beat ISIS there will be another one to take its place down the line. but that's down the line.

you have to deal with the problem now.

obama just wants to carefully manage it now and leave it for the next president to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    no,

he can beat ISIS and let the generals handle the war instead of politicizing it which obama has been doing to every war since he got to office.

polls show americans support to bring ground troops in to beat ISIS.

if we can beat saddam's regime fairly quickly, we can beat a rag tag alqueada off shoot that is fighting wars on every front.

dont underestimate the stupidity of americans to vote against hillary. we are talking about a country that voted george bush in office twice.

its in obamas, hillarys, IRAQ, & americas best interest to snuff out this problem now before ISIS firmly entrenches this made up islamic caliphate.
                    the generals are not handling the war.

they put massive restrictions on even just air strikes.

they're being handcuffed so as to not anger moslems.

that's political not a military decision.

Comment

libertarian.

meaning right on a lot of issues but "DON'T GIVE A ****" on a lot of social, international issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X