No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Buglioni: I'd Take Chris Eubank Jr. Tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Buglioni: I'd Take Chris Eubank Jr. Tomorrow

Super-Middleweight sensation Frank Buglioni is confident that he will create a whirlwind and rip through the Super-Middleweight division with a series of high-profile encounters that will culminate with a British title. Buglioni, dubbed the ‘Wise Guy’, has his 10th outing on 21st September at the first event at the Copper Box Arena, being headlined by Billy Joe Saunders’ huge British Middleweight Championship showdown with Londoner John Ryder which is live on Box Nation.

So far, the good-looking Enfield resident of Italian descent, has impressed in his first nine pro outings, with 6 of his opponents failing to hear the final bell but with a new era in Boxing about to kick-off at the Olympic Park he is eager to step up in class and is looking towards the Southern Area title to springboard him to greater things. [Click Here To Read More]

to me frank is one of the best prospects the uk has at the moment

i like eubank but he needs to sort out his stamina issues and step up in oposition

Comment

has some great skills and power but looked rather ordinary last time i saw him

Comment

i think they're both some way short of world level.

Comment

Buglioni looks crap, he gets hit way too much. Eubank Junior will go further in the sport.

Comment

Both crap.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              i think they're both some way short of world level.
              I don't think anyone has suggested they are anywhere near world level right now lol...

with the fight, Chris Eubank Jr wins relatively easily.

Comment

The Bugger should be sounding out Southern area champ Kelvin Young!

Comment

Get it made. Good fight.

Frank is making serious dough from sponsors I've read. Both are good imo but I'd be very surprised if they reached world level.

Comment

Working...
                  X