Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Trout: Mayweather Boxing Club Insiders Discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a good fight for Saul Alvarez. He really has not been tested at jmw, a bit like what top rank did with chavez jr. Trout has only fought cotto so a good test for him as well. The Delvin Rodriguez fight was shocking and would like to see which fighter turns up!!

Comment

Am I the only one thinking that this will be the main event PPV fight on May 4. Floydie still looking for his best opponent,probably he's fighting the winner on Canelo-Trout on September PPV.

Comment

Canelo has no chance against Trout....

Comment

May 4th fight Canelo vs trout mayweather vs ?

Hey guys, I'm planning on going to see this fight but need some help or advise on where I should stay an the whole process. Help please.

Comment

Originally posted by latinsnake.com View Post
            Hey guys, I'm planning on going to see this fight but need some help or advise on where I should stay an the whole process. Help please.
            Treasure Island is my favorite hotel in Vegas. You might want to stay somewhere closer to the MGM since its fight weekend.

Comment

There goes GBP fraud. Glad canelo is taking this fight... no doubt will punk canelo for 12 rounds. Easy money... put your money on Trout, Canelo is flat footed, only fought smaller: Hatton, Gomez, Lopez and has been fighters: Mosley, Baldomir

Comment

Originally posted by peter stark View Post
                The usual horse-manure one finds on these blogs..
                Mosley was destroyed by Canelo and I don't know what the big deal was about Trout eking out a win. Canelo
                will wear him down and knock him--Trout--out. Mosley should've retired after the 2nd Margarito bout where he was about to be knocked out when NY offs stepped in to save him.
                Are you saying Mosley win is more impressive than Cotto win?

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  trout will get robbed... GBP wouldn't let their cash cow get beat by decision
                  my thoughts too....
                  but i hope im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Treasure Island is my favorite hotel in Vegas. You might want to stay somewhere closer to the MGM since its fight weekend.
                    depending on how much $$ u want 2 spend, I stay @ Rio Suites or Caesars, neither has the ridiculous resort fee, $25 daily...4 now I go w/Trout, more skill & have seen Alvarez b discouraged w/ no early ko, but I remember how Trout was dropped 2x by David Lopez, & hurt, but the WBA ref Earle, didn't call either a KD...

Comment

Working...
                    X