No announcement yet.

I have been going under a complete body transformation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been going under a complete body transformation

Back when i was super skinny like 165 i used to say i want to be ripped and what not like Cristiano Ronaldo. I said if i were a boxer id probably drop down to 154 pounds and use my height.

Looking back i am laughing my ass off.

Right now im about 210 pounds. Not all muscle. At the moment i am leaning out probably down to 200. Il see how lean i look. Then go on a clean bulk and try to get to about 215 but lean. But at this time im trying to look like ripped NFL players.

I look at Ronaldo and a lot of boxers and say to myself how skinny they are. Like they can be broken in half.

you're making alot of stupid threads lately bro.

Comment

If you're 215 and lean, you would have to be a tall, lean, muscular mutha ****er!!

Im 6'3, 220 and average and i look like a beast! If i was below 10% body fat with muscle at 215, i would look ridiculous!!!

Comment

NFL players look absolutely disgusting (no ****)

everyone knows when you're lean the chicks are mirin' and when you're 'bulking' the guys are the ones mirin.

just saying ... lean = Aesthetics

Comment

Im 6'2 1/2. 210 pounds. Being as big as I am i look ripped with large slim fit shirts. Arms and chest are big.

Im almost at the point where i need custom pants because my thighs are getting huge.

Comment

post a pic of your arms

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
              Back when i was super skinny like 165 i used to say i want to be ripped and what not like Cristiano Ronaldo. I said if i were a boxer id probably drop down to 154 pounds and use my height.

Looking back i am laughing my ass off.

Right now im about 210 pounds. Not all muscle. At the moment i am leaning out probably down to 200. Il see how lean i look. Then go on a clean bulk and try to get to about 215 but lean. But at this time im trying to look like ripped NFL players.

I look at Ronaldo and a lot of boxers and say to myself how skinny they are. Like they can be broken in half.
              my homie, i can give u some tips if u want.

Comment

It almost sounds like you're looking down on Ronaldo now because you out weigh him without looking like a total fat fuck. Even though any lazy ****** can out weigh someone, you're never gonna be as ripped as Nani.

Now quit acting like you're teh next Arnold Schwarzenegger.
                Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 02-13-2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

At 5'11 and 195lbs of ripped sexiness I would spark your redneck ass out.

Comment

my cock grew from 7 inches to 13 inches in just one night!

Comment

Working...
                    X