No announcement yet.

Nokia Theater Seats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia Theater Seats

How are the $25 seats? is it worth it?? I plan on going to the Abner Mares fight but i want to know if the cheapest tickets have good seating...

I don't know how the $25 seats are, but I got the VIP seats once and they sucks, every other seat in the house was better.

So im pretty sure the $25 ones can't be that bad.

Comment

are you buying your tickets online or at the gate ?

Online the $25 ones come up to $37 with tax, family charge and convenience charge.

I wonder if the charge you that at the gate ?

Comment

Im going and the $25 and $50 dollar tickets are sold out.

Comment

I went to the box office about a week ago to buy tickets and they only have the 75$ ones available. They're top notch seats, but sorry buddy you're **** out of luck, just like I was. Should've bought the $25 when I had the chance.

You're best bet for the some high quality boxing now would be the Zbik vs Chavez fight at Staples Center and those seats start at $50. I got $25 seating at Staples for the Mosley Mora fight, and I assume that's where the Chavez $50 seating would be. They're not too bad. It was certainly worth the $25, but 50 might be pushing it.

EDIT: Oh and ticketmaster and the Nokia/Staples box office work through the same company or whatever, so there's no way to buy those tickets anymore as ticketmaster doesn't have them available either.

Comment

Working...
          X