No announcement yet.

This is why Pacman should test Mark Mcguire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why Pacman should test Mark Mcguire

I understand why Pac fans dislike Floyd, he puts himself out there WWE style. I enjoy it because he's pure class in the ring and I remember the old PBF that couldn't get a big name. I don't know that the persona is necessary anymore but it's definitely entertaining to me. To a person who's not a fan there is nothing worse than an undefeated fighter saying "nobody can beat me, I'm the best ever"...I get it !!!

Making History

Mark Mcguire made history in baseball by setting a home run record. Mark's actions were called into question but "THERE WAS NO PROOF".
    Now let's look at boxing a form of combat where pro athelete train to do harm to one another with full intention of ko-ing their opponent.

Manny is AWESOME the guys not as well rounded as some would prefer but it doesn't matter he's a ko artist with the heart of a lion. Manny is setting records and making history in the sports of boxing and while there is no reason to test him, there is no reason not to test him.
    Manny doesn't have to please the fans all of the time and he shouldn't have to, but $30 mil win/lose/draw would please anybody (his wife would be thrilled, ...mine would too !!!).

Mayweather could back off of his demands and go for 24 days though, the public has pretty much made up their minds one way or the other.
    I guess I just can't understand not wanting Manny to take the test.
    Maybe I'm greedy maybe I'm being illogical but damn... I don't think I'd have the balls to say no to that. I fully expected Manny to do his talking in the ring and that's what I liked about him all talents aside he knocks people the **** out !!!

the hell is wrong with you boy??? Are you seriously comparing Pacquiao to mark mcguire??? Seriously???

There was proof and reasonable suspicion with mark mcguire. They found pills in his locker. Jose Canseco who tested positive for steroids said and wrote in his book that he personally injected mark mguire with steroids.

where is your proof and reasonable suspicion with pacquiao??? Because he refuses to take the tests??? please. you wouldnt let someone that wasnt your mother tell you what to do. you wouldnt let a coworker who wasnt your boss tell you what your job description entails. you'd tell them to go to hell just like pacquiao is telling mayweather.

Comment

Working...
    X