Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's All Have A Great Laugh At Bob Arum!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    You sound even dumber than you look. (hard to do). If you'd read or listened to what teacher was saying you'd have realized that the stadium was being proposed by MGM and being temporarily erected on their property. They told Arum about it and he passed it on to the boxing public. Because the fight was never signed, MGM decided not to bother wasting $3-4mill on a temporary structure and are instead building a permanent 20,000 seat stadium in Las Vegas in partnership with the sporting construction giant AEG. It's expected to cost $350 mil. If you can read you can see the info.

MGM has no publicity contact with boxingscene morons, so Arum was doing you droolers a favour.

Oh yes .. "Ha ha ha ...Ho ho ho.... is that enough??
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol at this guy calling me dumb and spewing out this bull****. You can't possibly think Arum didn't make the fight because of a ****ing proposed stadium. Canelo-Mayweather just broke the gate record at the MGM. Tickets have this thing attached called money. You raise the ****ing price based on demand.

If you would have took a second and researched your little bull**** theory here, you would see that this "structure" had nothing to do with MGM. Arum said Mayweather already signing with MGM was the problem.

And lol at the bold. How long did it take you to think that up. I'm guessing you still haven't realized that never seeing me before would be a problem with that all to classic one liner.
    Last edited by Da Machine; 03-18-2014, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      My arse is sore with butt hurt . I love bumming Pac and I do love bananas.
      That has to be signature worthy.

Comment

Comment

I can't believe how many people will rush to the defense of a promoter

Comment

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              That has to be signature worthy.
              You think I'm lying?

Comment

I always laugh at this guy and at Edgarg Lol
                Last edited by Ringlife; 03-18-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  I always laugh at this guy and at Edgarg Lol
                  thats the spirit!

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    Ever have the drink?

Comment

Working...
                    X