No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham Remains King With TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham Remains King With TKO Win

Arena Nürnberger Versicherung, Nuremberg (Nürnberg), Bayern, Germany - It wasn't a walk in the park, as a majority of experts had predicted beforehand, but at the end of the day it wasn't the fight of Arthur Abraham's life either. It was his first title defense, and the WBO super middleweight champion did what everyone expected him to do, stopping hard-nosed Frenchman Mehdi Bouadla within nine rounds of action. Bouadla, suffering his fifth career defeat, drops down to 26-5, with 11 KOs. Abraham is now 36-3, with 28 KOs, but he has seemingly lost a bit of his former skills and power.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nobody comments cause nobody cares... He would get beat by any top fighter

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
      Nobody comments cause nobody cares... He would get beat by any top fighter
      You did comment, a55hole.

Comment

I would still like to see him in the mix, power's always the last thing to go and sure it's harder for him to get it in there but boxing is unpredictable and one punch can change things

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
          You did comment, a55hole.
          If you had something other than air between your ears you would know when he wrote the message, no one had commented. Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            If you had something other than air between your ears you would know when he wrote the message, no one had commented. Duh!
            What the **** ? A dumbass calling me dumb ? My point was thta HE posted, which means at least someone cared, God you're so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
              What the **** ? A dumbass calling me dumb ? My point was thta HE posted, which means at least someone cared, God you're so stupid.
              Hey **** for brains, try learning about discernment! Caring to post is not the same as not caring about Abraham fighting an unknown. The guy stated the obvious and it flew right over your head. Damn you are an airhead!
              Last edited by richardt; 12-18-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X